your child dates another members child

Ashton: HIS POV

"GRACE! WHAT IS THIS"? I shouted as she screamed and got off Josh. "Dad- I didn't know you where here"! She exclaimed acting surprised.

"You are... Uh, what's the word... GROUNDED"! I yelled as she stifled a laugh but nodded. "And as for you Josh, I will be calling Calum up and telling him"

I went to the phone and dialed Calum number. "Hey Cal- I got home and my daughter and you're son where making out on the - no! - don't encourage them, they are only young - stop singing drake, get your ass over here" I sighed hanging up after the tiring call.

20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Calum was standing there. "Hey" I smiled. "Where is Josh"? Calum asked as I walked into the lounge with him while Josh and Grace were souring awkwardly on the chair.

"Now, you aren't in trouble" I started, before Grace interrupted me. "You grounded me for kissing my boyfriend"! She exclaimed as I coughed. "Boyfriend? When did this happen"? I asked. "A few weeks ago" she shrugged.

"Good on ya J" Calum said, high fiving his son. "You aren't grounded anymore but I don't wanna see you too making out on the couch again. Use your rooms" I said standing up and walking off and Cal shrugged.

Luke: HIS POV

"I really think Mike shouldn't let Jay get all of them piercings" I muttered to Caitlin. She raised her eyebrow and said "I really like them". "Well don't come home with that in your face" I replied. "Why not? You had a lip ring"? She argued. "It's different now" I huffed as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to my boyfriend, Jays house" She said, as you got up and grabbed her bags. "WHAT"? I shouted, as she smirked. "Yep" she nodded. "You're dating... Michael's son? Caitlin honey, is that really a good idea"? I asked nervously as she started at me. "Really dad"? She asked. "I know he is a nice boy, and doesn't do anything bad... But..." I started.

"But what"? She asked bluntly. "But nothing. It's fine, you can date Jay" I smiled as Caitlin looked at me surprised. "Are you kidding"?

"No, I know he would treat you right. Be back by curfew" I said, waving her off and smiling. 

Michael:

"MUMMY, DADDY"! Your 5 year old daughter yelled as she ran inside holding a flower up giggling. "Look what I got from Liam"! Charlotte said while continuing to giggle. "Liam Hemmings"? You asked grinning. She nodded. "And he asked me to be his girlfriend! Mummy I have a boyfriend"! She smiled, as Michael walked into the room.

"What is this about Liam you you, Char"? Michael asked. "We are dating! See daddy he gave me this flower" She said sticking it out. "That was very nice of Liam" Michael laughed, as he patted her head. 

There was a knock at the door, so you got up and opened it revealing Luke and Liam. "Boyfriend"! Charlotte exclaimed, hugging the smaller boy. "You heard as well"? Michael asked Luke as he nodded laughed. "Yep, he wouldn't shut up about wanting to come here so I just decided I would take him here" Luke smiled. 

"Do you want me to put the flower in water so it doesn't die"? You asked your daughter as she smiled and nodded. "Thank you mummy"!

Calum:

Your son came up to you and muttered something. "What was that, Sean"? You asked, as you continued to type on your laptop. "I'mgoingonadatetonightwithAli" He rushed out, as you still looked at him puzzled. "Slow down" You chuckled as he blushed. "Uh, I'm going on a date... With Ali" he muttered.

"Ali Irwin...? Ashtons daughter"? You asked as he nodded. "Oh that's great! I can tell you have always liked her. Get your father" you instructed as Sean went downstairs and came back up with Calum. "Sean is going on a date with Ali tonight. Give some advice" You smiled. "Well um, don't spill anything on her, and pull her chair out but make sure it's not too far otherwise she could miss it and yep..." Calum laughed. "That was the worst but best first date" you laughed remembering your first date with Calum

"How was I meant to know you would miss the chair"? Calum laughed as Sean coughed awkwardly. "I really don' t wanna hear about your first date... I'm gonna get ready" Sean muttered as he walked off.

A/N HELLO I'M ACTUALLY CRYING SO HARD RN BECAUSE HEAPS OF YOU GUYS COMMENTED ABOUT INCEST AND I WAS ALSO SO CONFUSED SO I READ BACK AND REALIZED I HAD PUT 'ALI HOOD' IN CALUMS PREF AND OMG AND I ALSO PUT HEMMINGS FOR ASHTONS SON???? IDK WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD BUT I CHANGED IT AND EVERYTHING IS OKAY NOW UNLESS I MISSED A PART AND IF I DID I WILL DELETE THIS CHAP FOR GOOD AND NEVER EVER POST IT AGAIN SO EFUIDSIJF I AHET BFERFD

OKAY PLS ENJOY THE NON INCEST :]]]]