pillow fights (MASHTON)

A/N HI GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T PROPERLY UPDATED IN A WHILE AND I KNOW THIS ISN'T A PROPER UPDATE BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALL THE BOYS BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD DO MIKE'S AND ASHTON'S NOW AND DO CAKE'S TOMORROW SOME TIME XX

Michael:

"I'm bored" you whined, rolling on your stomach as you felt a pillow collide with your back. You felt it again, and you looked up seeing Michael holding a pillow smirking. "Oh, you're on clifford" you smirked back, grabbing a pillow and got onto your knees and whacked Michael back.

"You can't knock me over" he teased, hitting you with the pillow as you hit him again. "I can try" you smiled. "Okay, try" he laughed, squinting his eyes as you hit him hard with the pillow and he stumbled a bit but regained his balance as he smirked. "You gotta try hit me harder babe"

"Shut up, Clifford"! You said waiting for the perfect time to hit him with the pillow as he hit you trying to knock you over. You stuck your tongue out as he rolled his eyes.

"Bad luck babe" you shrugged, as Michael rolled his eyes and wasn't paying attention you hit him with the pillow and he feel into the bed. "Ha! I did it"! You cheered, laughing as Michael was lying on his back. "Whatever, I let you" he muttered. "Keep saying that" you giggled, putting your hand out to help him back on his knees. He grabbed your hand and you let go of it as he fell backwards again making you erupt into fits of laughter.

Ashton: 

"Ashton! Lets have a pillow fight"! You grinned, picking up a pillow and whacking your boyfriend as he grunted. "Fine" he said, sitting up and picking a pillow up and whacking you with it. You whacked him again laughing. "This is boring"! He commented. "No! We can make it like the movies when they are jumping on the bed and whacking each other and feathers are coming out"

"But they aren't feather pillows"? He said. "I have some in my closet I think" You said, getting off the bed and walking over to the closet and opening it up pulling out 3 feather pillows. "We do now"! You grinned chucking him 2 and carrying the other one back as you stood up on the bed and Ashton followed your actions. 

"Bring it Y/N"! Ashton grinned, whacking you with the pillow as you whacked him back laughing. You both continued to hit each other with the pillows until you saw a few feathers fall out. "Ash"! You grinned, whacking him harder and a few more feathers came out. He laughed, as you whacked him and he fell onto the bed and you toppled over laughing. 

"Help me up"? He pouted. You put your hand out and he brought you down to lie on top of him as you both leaned in and attached your lips. "You're a dork" you smiled, pulling back.

"But you love me" he smiled. You nodded. "I do"

BY THE WAY THANK YOU ALL FOR 10K READS IM SO HAPPY ILYASM XO