he does your makeup / you do his makeup

Ashton:

"Babe... Can I have a go"? He asked, as you put your eyeliner on. "You aren't doing my eyeliner, you'll poke my eye out" you said, shaking your head. "Can I do that stuff you put on your cheeks? Or that pencil stuff around your lips"? He asked. You shrugged, passing him the blush, lip liner and lipstick. "There" you smiled, turning around to face him. "How do I use this"? He asked. You passed him a brush, while he dug into the blush, it being completely covered in pink. "Ash... Isn't that a bit much"? You asked.

"Nope" she shook his head, as he rubbed it onto your cheeks in circles, and did the same for the other one. He leaned back, giggling. "Whoops". He then pulled the lip liner out, and lined your lips. "And finishing touch..." He grinned, and smudged the pink lipstick onto your lips messily. "Ashton"! You groaned. "Sorry" he chuckled.

Michael:

"Can I do your makeup Mikey"? You asked, as your plaited his hair. "You are already plaiting my hair, I think that's girly enough" he huffed. "Please babe" you sighed. He looked at you skeptically and sighed giving in. "Fine"

You grinned grabbing your makeup bag, and started putting foundation all over his face. "Ugh, how can you wear this" he muttered. "Keeps me looking decent" you shrugged, blending it out and adding powder. "But you are beautiful without all this" he said. You shrugged. "Oh no, no" Michael shook his head, as you pulled your eyeliner out. "C'mere" you said grabbing his chin and pulling him forward, smirking.

Luke:

"Can I do your makeup"? Luke randomly asked. "Er, sure"? You nodded, curious. "It's cause you aren't wearing makeup, and I thought it would be good to do it today and it -"

"Are you saying I look ugly without makeup"? You asked luke, raising an eyebrow at him "Oh god no! You look beautiful without it, I'm sorry -"

"Calm down Luke, I was teasing... Follow me" You said, as you both walked into the bathroom and you pulled your makeup out. "Where do I start"? He asked, grabbing a bright purple eyeshadow.

"Eye shadow"? He asked. You nodded, as he stuck his finger in it and put it on your eye lids. "Great"! He smirked, standing back and nodding at your eyeshadow.

Calum:

"Cal! I wanna do your makeup" You said, as you switched the TV off. "Why? Mali always did mine" he huffed. "It'll be fun"! You grinned, grabbing his hand and pulling him into your bedroom and sat him on your bed.

"Concealer! Your skin is so clean but" you huffed. "Jealous"? He grinned. "Yes"! You laughed, rubbing the concealer in and grabbing your powder and brush and applying it to his skin. "Colour eyeshadow"? You asked him. "That one"! He said, pointing to the black eyeshadow. "Okay..." You said, opening it and putting it on his eyelids.

You finished his makeup, and stood back smiling. "Just like a girl" you smirked.