skype calls

Michael:

"Hey Mikey" you grinned as you saw your boyfriends face pop up onto the screen. "I miss you..." Michael whispered, rubbing his bloodshot eyes. "Michael" you gasped.

"Have you been crying"? You asked. He nodded weakly. "I miss you too babe" you sighed. "How long"? Michael asked quietly. "2 weeks, 4 days" you replied, equally as quiet.

"How has tour been"? You asked. "It's been great. But it would be even better if you were here" Michael said. "I wish I could've come Mike" you muttered.

"I know" Michael nodded. "I love you" he said. "I love you more" you smiled. "Impossible" he grinned. "Nope" you giggled. "You're a cutie, but I gotta go. Talk to you soon baby, love you" he smiled. "Love you too" you smiled, blowing him a kiss as he ended the call.

Calum.

"Hey Y/N"! Calum grinned, looking a bit nervous. "Hey Cal" you smiled back. "I'm gonna play you a song, the boys taught me it on guitar" Calum smiled. "Okay" you blushed.

You recognized the song straight away. Fall for too by secondhand serenade. It was the song playing at a party you both met at. "Cal, I'm gonna cry. It's not even half way in" you muttered, eyes watering as you realized how much you miss him.

"But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find"

"This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Oh"

"But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible"

"That's all they taught me, cause I kept messing up the rest of the song" he chuckled sheepishly. "Did you like it"? He asked. You nodded grinning. "I loved it, thank you Cal. I love you" you smiled.

"I love you too Y/N, and I miss you"

"I miss you too"

Luke:

"Hey Y/N"! Luke grinned waving at you. You giggled wiping your eyes trying not to cry again.

"Hi Luke" You whispered smiling. "How are you"? You asked. "What's wrong? Have you been crying"? Luke asked quietly. You nodded looking up at him. "It's just... Really hard" you whispered.

"The time differences, not being able to actually see you whenever I want, the hate... I just want you home" you whispered, as tears fell from your eyes.

"I, I miss you too Y/N" Luke sighed. "But there is only 3 more weeks... I promise we can be together when I get home. We can just be with each other" he nodded.

"Okay" you sighed. "I'm sorry" you whispered. "Don't be sorry, it's hard... For me too" he mumbled. "Uh... How's tour"? You asked. "Good" he nodded.

"Only good"? You asked. He shrugged. "I don't want to make you feel bad" he muttered. "But it's so great" he grinned.

"If I didn't have exams, I would have come" you sighed. "I, I gotta go Luke. I love you" you waved as he waved back and you ended the call.

Ashton:

"Oh, hey Calum" you waved awkwardly. "Is Ashton there"? You asked. "He's in the shower, I just thought I should answer" he shrugged. "Oh right, okay" you laughed.

"Calum? Who are you talking to"? Ashton called out, coming out or the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Y/N is on" Calum said waving and leaving. "Y/N"! Ashton grinned smiling. "Hey Ash" you blushed. "Oh, I'm just gonna put some clothes on" he muttered before pulling a pair of black jeans out and his marvel top and boxer and went back into the bathroom.

He came out, and sat on the bed adjusting the laptop so you could see his face. "Hey babe, how are you"? He asked. "I'm good, how are you"? You asked smiling.

"I'm great, missing you but" he sighed fixing his hair. "Aw Ash, only 1 more week" you smiled. "Not long then" he smiled. "Yeah, 7 days" you grinned.

He nodded. "What have you been doing lately"? He asked. You shrugged. "Nothing, I'm going out tonight... Actually I have to go babe" you said. "Bye Ash, love you" you waved. "Love you too, hand fun" he smiled blowing a kiss as you ended the call.

a/n we lost wifi because of a storm and the wifi thing like died so I wrote around 6 preferences and when we get wifi back I'll update them all xx

(sorry for the lack of them lately, hope this can make it up)