you're in a band

Luke:

You played in a alternative band on the guitar, just like Luke. That is what drew him to you in the first place. He came to your bands show one night and saw you playing and immediately wanted to get to know you.

Ashton:

Ashton was best friends with your drummer, because they both play the same instrument. You would see Ashton occasionally when he came over for band practice sometimes even though he wasn't in the band. One day you two were left alone and got to know each other.

Calum:

You played the drums in the girl band you were apart of. Your band wasn't very popular but you were known around the music community on YouTube. On day you saw 5SOS had subscribed to your channel, and they had followed the band account on twitter. You were so confused, but even more confused when Calum had dmed the account asking if you could collab.

Michael:

You occasionally played guitar in your band, but it would only be needed for back up occasionally. You were the lead singer in the pop punk band. You were a big fan of 5 Seconds of Summer and knowing Michael Clifford watched your bands videos made you very happy.

I deleted the superheros preference because I decided I would just put all together so I did this :]