he wakes you up

HI U GUYS LOVE MY PARODY PREFERENCES SO WHY NOT DO ANOTHER ONE!!!

Ashton:

You were sleeping in your bed with Ashton when you heard a moan, and some more. You rolled over rubbing your eyes seeing Ashton and Luke making out. You screeched, and jumped out of your bed.

"Ashton"? You asked. He ignored, you and kept kissing Luke as you walked out just getting dumped by you Bi boyfriend.

Luke:

You woke up to a soft sound of grumbling. You giggled thinking it was Luke's stomach, since he is always hungry. You had your eyes closed as you touched the rumbling thing and felt your finger get chopped off.

You screamed, and sat up seeing Luke was holding a chainsaw and smiled awkwardly. You saw blood spurting out of your finger, as you passed out.

Michael:

You felt something enter your ear as you ignored it and turned over. Waking up slightly to a buzz in your ear, you ignored it and tried to fall back asleep. The sound gradually got louder and louder and you slowly woke up.

The sound got turned up all the way in your ear as you screamed, and tried pulling it out as you felt a hand cover your ear. 

"MICHAEL" You screamed, as he rolled his eyes and took the earphone out, walking out of the room.

Calum:

You had fell asleep at 2am because you couldn't fall asleep even though you felt horrible. You were still asleep when you felt  a cold sensation hit you in shock as you woke up seeing Calum holding a bucket of ice water with ice. 

He smiled evily at you as he drowned you in more water until you were blue.