THE END OF ALL THE ENDINGS

A bewitching day with warm velvety wind brushing along my skin contradicting the gravity that made the leaves float in the air. The enormous royal door opens in a slow pace revealing the decorated aisle attached towards the gleaming altar. Someone started to play the piano keys along with the bird trying to sing. Slow footsteps with meaningful smile, petals on the floor, and guests' teary eyes...a perfect moment for a bride.

Holding a bunch of white flowers while wearing a white dress; a tear escaped.

Felicity. Vivacity. Commitment. Two being one. These are the words that are floating in the air while the stained windows painted them in pink, yellow, and red.

The photographer positioned himself and as the camera's flash takes place – everything's turned white for one second. And as I opened my eyes the realization suddenly hit me...

She is the walking answer.

On the picture of her walking towards the altar, I am at the side of the aisle; one of the audience, wearing a white suit with my sunglasses on, watching the ceremony commence; where they are taking the oath for eternity.

My gaze shifted and traced the line towards the altar. I justice how his tears sheathed his cheeks as his best man tapped him on his shoulder – they shared a small chuckle, too overwhelmed from the moment. On his white suit and clean look he give himself a small nod, composing every bit of him to prepare on what is about to come to him; to them.

And that moment, because of that moment...from the tiled floor where I am standing the air suddenly starts to paint me in acid green and purple, like the painting of weeping woman of Pablo Picasso... that moment poured a merciless poison in my blood that puts everything in me in the state of frail.

Tears started to pool my eyes and as I lifted my gaze to the whole ceremony; hope dried down to my existence giving me the feeling that our story will nearly reach its end. How will I be able to write the remaining chapters if I ran out of papers?

This moment feels like the closing of the doors of our hope...my hope. The moment of acceptance even if there is a resistant.

On my peripheral vision I ensnare the photographer positioned itself – to take photos, a lot of photos, and as I look at his direction, the aggressive flash of light greeted my eyes that made everything so bright that I can only see is white – the ceremony, the soft sound of piano keys, the silence that is sheathing the place, the red and white, the bride, the groom, they faded.

Everything went white. Everything vanished.

It's as if the in the vastness of abyss an arms pushed me in the form of bright light into the moment before everything started...

Huminga ng malalim ay nagreklamo ang pinto nang ito'y dahan dahang buksan, ngunit kasabay ng pagsiwang nito ay ang pagbati naman sa akin ng kremang kulay ng hotel room. Sa paggala ng tingin ay nahuli ko ang kaniyang mga mata na agad naman nag dala ng ngiti sa aking mga labi.

"Hi," namamaos kong bati nang bumaling sa akin nang tuluyan ang kaniyang rebulto.

Ang boses maging ang mga letra ay muntik na akong biguin – tila sa nakalipas na mga taon ay hindi pa ito paulit ulit na pinaghandaan, tila ba hindi ito pinag isipan. Ngunit sa likod nito ay alam ko ang gagawin at kalkulado ang bawat kilos.

Dapat.

Sa kabila ng kabog ng dibdib na habang tumatagal ay lumalala, sa kaniyang mga mata at atensyon na ngayon ay nakatuon sa akin, hindi ko maiwasan na mapuna ang syudad sa kaniyang likod na ngayon ay nagsusumigaw dahil sa walang awa na sikat ng araw.