Poltergeist

Fun Fact: Terugo only asked Pops to the base so he could kill him

(It's been a few weeks, Kai is recovering from the three surgeries done on him)

~

Terugo gasped with delight. 'Oh, he's lovely!' He said as he looked at Fujimoto's new body. 'So what quirks did you give him?'

'Oh y'know, just shadow manipulation, invisibility, levitation, teleportation, permeation, high specs, and an ice quirk to make his body colder. You asked for an unkillable warrior so here you are.'

'Ooh! Fun.'

'He's been programmed to obey your every order, I couldn't fix his left eye, but he can see further with his right now.'

'Aw.'

'You said he was going to experiment on Kai while also being his caretaker right? So he's also been programmed to protect the child even at the cost of his life, as well as a vast variety of medical knowledge. His new name is Poltergeist, and he will only react to your's, and Kai's voices. He'll be completely unresponsive to anyone else.'

'Is that why you asked for a recording of Puppy's voice?'

'Yes. Go on, call out to him.'

Terugo clapped his hands together, 'Poltergeist, wake up.'

The nomu's right eye opened, it was dark purple. 'Yes, sir?'

'Ooh!' Terugo shivered, 'Wow that's impressive!'

'I programmed his body to have a kill switch, in case the code ever fails and he becomes more independent. In other words, in case he turns against you.'

'I see, well, thank you Garaki. This should be very...' He snickered, 'Interesting~ Come on then Poltergeist!' He was a tad disappointed that the nomu's new name didn't fit with his greek theme but he'd have to deal with it.

Poltergeist nodded and followed Terugo out of the building. 'Hey, you do know how to drive correct?'

'You wish to drive home, sir?' They asked.

'Well I know you can teleport, but I did bring a car here and I kinda wanna bring it back now can you drive or not?'

Poltergeist nodded, 'Yes sir, I do know how to drive.'

Terugo smiled, 'Great! Drive us home please!'

Poltergeist nodded again, 'Yes sir.'

~

Terugo brought Poltergeist back to the base, and straight to Kai's room. When Poltergeist saw the child, Terugo noticed a glow in his eye. Like something had been activated.

Terugo saw Kai flinch when he saw Poltergeist. A warm sensation filled his chest as he snickered. He loved seeing fear in people's eyes. Especially his son's fear.

'Kai, I'd like you to meet, this is Poltergeist! He's going to be your new caretaker.'

Kai trembled, this man looked like a ghost. It was scaring him.

Terugo kissed the back of Poltergeist's ear and told him to come when he was done with Kai.

~

Poltergeist opened the door and saw Terugo clicking a pen impatiently. 'Oh, there you are! How'd it go?'

Poltergeist bowed respectfully and told him what happened, 'I couldn't get him to stop trembling, and he's still terrified of me. Though, he did seem to settle down a bit with my body temperature. Strangely it seemed to calm him.'

Terugo raised an eyebrow, cold temperatures calmed the child? Why? That's so specific. 'Maybe it's the chilling attitude of his grandmother.' He thought bitterly.