Tai Chizano

Fun Fact: Chronos' favorite song is 'Me Too' by Meghan Trainor, he sings and hums it all the time and listens to it on loop when he's feeling sad (That's actually what he did when he ran off after Poltergeist died, he ran to listen to his song until he felt at least a little better)

~

Terugo groaned as he woke up. 'I don't wanna.'

'Terugo this meeting is important.'

'I don't want to.'

'Terugo I swear to god I will end your life if you don't get out of bed right the fuck now I may be unranked by you know damn well I'm capable.' Dazi said.

'Ughhhhh, fine.' He finally agreed, sitting up and pouting. 'I still don't wanna but I'll go.'

'Good. Now get ready, Chizano should be here in an hour.'

Terugo groaned and stood up. Slowly he put on a black suit, with a silver tie, and dress shoes like he always wore. He took a comb and brushed his hair into its usual style. Half on the left side of his face. The other half brushed into three thick strands on the right, just barely covering his right eyes. But not enough it would stop his quirk from working.

He put on some chapstick then left the room with a knife, and his usual smile.

'Hi!~' He greeted as he stepped into the meeting room. Chizano rolled his eyes. 'Woah hey, I thought you said an hour it hasn't even been ten minutes.'

'I left early, something you are incapable of doing.' Chizano growled.

Present Mic Voice: Unranked Yakuza: Tai Chizano! Quirk: (N/A). He used to be able to read minds, as well as speak to people through their minds. But after a strange encounter with a white-haired man, he found he could no longer use his quirk.

'Oh, hush. I can leave early. I just don't want to.' Terugo giggled.

'That's because you're a child with no concept of how to work.'

'Oh come now Chizano, you know that's not true.' Dazi defended, 'He has a good work ethic, after his parents died Satana fell to chaos. He brought it back from the depths of hell on his own. That's admirable!'

'More like the brought it to the depths of hell.'

'Chizano!'

'It's fine Dazi, he can be pessimistic all he wants.' Terugo snickered, 'Won't ruin my good mood!'

'You are in a surprisingly good mood today.' Chizano raised an eyebrow, 'Normally you'd kill anyone who claims you're not leading right.'

'Well, I got to spend the night at one of my favorite person's base!' Terugo smiled at Dazi. 'That's always fun!'

Dazi smiled back, 'Good to know you're having a good time.'

Terugo snickered in response.

He sat down, keeping the knife close in his pocket just in case. Chizano had randomly just attacked him once. He didn't know why. Maybe it was an impulse decision... Either way, he didn't trust Tai.

'Well then, let's get this meeting overwith, 'kay?'