Dazi's back!~

Fun Fact: It was Sakaki's first day as a cashier when Terugo came

(Picture above: Chronos' Axolotl plush)

~

'Dazi!~' Terugo smiled and hugged the man.

'Well hello to you too Terugo.' Dazi smiled.

'Dazi Dazi! C'mon, I wanna show you something!' He grabbed his hand and started dragging him to the trapdoor leading down to the base.

'Okay okay, I'm coming!' Dazi laughed. His husband was always eager to show him his 'new toys'

~

'Medusa Medusa! Hey hey! Look!'

'Medusa?'

'He's new.'

'They/them asshole!' They yelled back. Medusa stood up, 'Hey there. Name's Hizoma Akari, you can call me Gh-' They sucked in a breath as they almost said their old villain name. 'Swallow your pride Akari, this is for Haru.' They sighed, 'I'm Medusa.'

They were eighteen now, a legal adult. Their birthday was two weeks after they started feeling better.

'His quirk allows him to incase the things he touches in stone.' Terugo smiled.

Dazi shook their hand, noticing Medusa kept his pinky finger off his hand, and introduced himself, 'I'm Nakamura, I lead The Koto Gang.'

'Ah, I've heard of y'all. You guys kidnapped my boyfriend once.'

'Okay... I'd like to point out how I told them to release Daisuke.' Dazi said.

'Good.' They hissed.

Terugo glared, 'Don't speak to him that way.'

'Calm yourself Terugo.' Dazi said, 'We did kidnap their lover after all. How would you feel if someone kidnapped me?'

'I... I would probably kill them.'

'Exactly, it's only fair they are a little angry.'

Terugo sighed, he knew Dazi was right. He's always right. 'Yeah yeah.' He pouted.

Medusa's shock was visible. 'That... Worked?'

'Oh, I'm his husband.' Dazi explained, noticing Medusa's confusion.

'Ohhhhh.'

'Yeah.'

'Medusa! Medusa show him!' Terugo encouraged.

Medusa sighed and tried to find something they didn't care about. 'Terugo maybe? Nah, Chronos'd free 'em.' They sighed and reached out for the steel Katana they used as a weapon. 'I can just break the stone off.'

With their gloves off, the sword quickly started to cage itself in stone. 'Hm... I think I actually like this better.'

'See see!' Terugo laughed 'I told you!'

'You did indeed.' Dazi smiled.

Medusa was... Well in shock, he wasn't used to seeing the boss so calm. He was always smiling, and always energetic. But this was the first time he'd seen him calm.

'I wonder if he's met Kai yet. Or even heard of him.'

'Anyway, you need to meet Akhlys, c'mon c'mon!' Terugo started dragging him again.

~

'Taneo!~'

'Oh, hey Hijimi-Sama.' Anaka smiled. 'How are you? Who's this?'

'I'm Nakamura Dazi, his husband.' He smiled.

'Nice to meet you, I'm Taneo Anaka. My villain name is Akhlys.'

'After the Poison Goddess?'

'Correct sir.' Akhlys smiled, 'Hijimi-Sama has told me a lot about you.'

'He's told me about you too.'

Terugo smiled and laughed, he loved it when the people he liked got along.

'So, you have a mutant type?'

'Yes, and I believe you have an emitter type?'

'Correct.' Akhlys smiled.