Shigaraki Tomura

Fun Fact: Terugo's personality was heavily inspired by Douma (Demon Slayer), Toga (MHA, duh), and Grell (Black Butler) with a few others

~

'Pleaseeeee.'

'Have I not done enough for you already Chisaki?' All for One groaned.

'Hijimi!' He shouted. 'And remember, All for One. You're in debt to me.'

'In debt? How?'

'Remember, I gave you Kai's blood which you use to make your nomus. You owe me.'

Shigaraki squinted at All for One. 'What?'

'Nothing ignore him. I helped you find Ghost.'

'Oh yeah, his name is Medusa now. And if I remember correctly which... Let's be real I probably don't, our deal was you get Air Walk and in exchange, you help me find him. And in the Poltergeist was the one to finally find him, and then I still let you have Air Walk. Sooooo, yeah.' He giggled.

All for One sighed. 'I already lost to him, why try and force me to fight All Might again?'

'Because Polty won't kill him! He keeps saying stuff like, 'He needs to find a successor or Eri won't be saved' and how he 'Doesn't care enough anyway' and stuff.' He huffed. 'So you have to.'

'I'm still recovering.'

'Well... Recover faster!' He yelled.

'That's not how that works!' Tomura yelled.

'Tomura, remove him.' AFO said, getting bold all of a sudden.

'Yes, Master.'

'Cerberus,' Terugo said, 'Black.'

'Yes, Father.'

All for One flinched, he was almost tempted to call Tomura back. Black... Black meant to kill.

The second the two got into All for One knew he shouldn't have sent Tomura to fight. Tomura was strong and had a powerful quirk, that much is certain. But he was nothing compared to Kai's stronger quirk, drilled body, unrivaled speed, regeneration, and impressive pain tolerance.

Kai unsheathed his modified Kunai Knife and dodged another one of Shigaraki's poorly timed and poorly planned strikes. He looked tired, and judging by the rough feel of his hands he seemed overworked. Though granted that could just be thanks to his quirk.

Terugo was cheering Kai on, while All for One was frantically calling Tomura back. But every time he tried to turn and run back Kai would turn him back around and punch him. The only reason he hadn't killed him yet was that he needed to make it entertaining.

Terugo told All for One that black meant kill. But in reality, that really just meant 'Put on a show and kill him at the end.' So he was purposely drawing it out.

Finally, Kai figured his father had enough entertainment and forced Shigaraki to the ground. He held the knife high above his head, ready to finish him off when his father spoke again.

'Green.'

Kai let his hand down but kept Shigaraki on the ground.

'What was that All for One?'

'Hijimi, I can't kill All Might for you. But I know someone who can. Just let Tomura go.'

Terugo giggled and told Kai to come back.

Kai nodded and got off of Shigaraki's back. Then ran back to his father, still prepared to fight just in case.

'There, contact your friend. I don't want to see All Might alive by the end of... Let's go with the year. That gives him or her plenty of time. Kai, come now, we're leaving.'