Daisuke Haru

Fun Fact: Poltergeist has rejected Terugo's advances ten times

*Picture above: Haru Daisuke
*A real game by the way. The art style is adorable the animation is great, 10/10 game highly recommend

~

Terugo was playing *Cats&Soup on his phone when the doorbell rang. 'Oh?'

Medusa (Who had seemed very anxious up until this point) suddenly seemed very excited. 'I'll get it!'

They ran past, almost tripping over the ottoman. They opened the door and almost immediately hugged the person there.

'Ah! Akari let me breathe!' The person laughed.

'Oh! Sorry sorry!' Medusa apologized.

'You're fine.' The man smiled.

'Who's this? I never permitted you to bring anyone to the base.'

'I asked you yesterday if Haru could come over and you said yes.'

'Oh... Really?' Terugo asked.

'Yes.' Medusa raised an eyebrow. 'You seriously don't remember?'

Present Mic Voice: Name: Daisuke Haru! Quirk: Oxytocin! He can induce a feeling of euphoria and contentment into anyone he touches. He used this power to keep Akari out of many fights in school.

Terugo shrugged, 'I guess it's fine.'

'Yay!' Medusa smiled, 'Haru! Haru! Come on I wanna show you my room! I decorated it with all the things you've given me! Come on come on!'

'I'm coming Akari!' Haru laughed.

~

'Oh wow, you did decorate it with everything.' Haru picked up the stuffed Ditto he got them for their first date. 'You even kept the ditto plush.'

'Of course, I did! That was the happiest day of my life why wouldn't I keep it?'

'I guess that makes sense.' He chuckled and kissed them. 'I missed you, it's been months.'

'Yeah, sorry I've been busy.' Medusa said.

'It's okay babe.'

'Oh, wanna meet Kai? The kid I talked about?'

'Yeah, sure!'

~

'Oh great, he's down here too.'

'I was bored shut up.' Terugo said, wiping blood off Kai's arm onto his finger and then licking it off.

'Did you stab him?!' Haru yelled.

'Yes.'

'Dude...' Haru shook his head.

Kai stared at Haru for a while before asking who he was.

'I'm Daisuke Haru, just call me Haru okay?' He smiled and kneeled in front of him, 'And you're Kai?' He said, brushing his fingers through his hair.

He was trying to use his quirk, maybe he could help take his mind off the literal knife in his arm Terugo was still drinking from. It seemed to work, Kai didn't smile like people normally did. But at least he seemed a little better.

Haru glared at Terugo.

'What?'

'Leave the child alone.' He growled.

'Haru!' Medusa whispered.

'Relax, the deal was you obeyed and Haru was safe from danger. I can't break the deal or I'll lose my eyesight.'

'What?'

'Don't ask, it's complicated. Anyway, I'm bored, Poltergeist!'

Poltergeist appeared behind Haru, 'Yes sir?'

Haru yelped and looked back. 'What the hell?!'

'Yeah, he does that a lot, kinda his thing.' Medusa shrugged.

'Yeah, sorry Daisuke. Anyway, can I help you...' He trailed off and sighed looking at Kai's arm. 'I'll go get the bandages.'

'Good boy!' He giggled. 'Okay bye bye!'