Girly

Fun Fact: Chronos' body (While being biologically male) is notably feminine

~

'Poltergeist?' Terugo said.

'Dear god, what is it?'

'I have a question about Chronos.'

'Then why not ask Chronos?'

'Cause, that's way too simple, anyway is he actually a girl?'

'No... Why... Why would you think that?'

'He just seems... Girly.'

'That doesn't make him a girl.'

'He's a porn star.'

'Still doesn't make him a girl.'

'He's a bottom.'

'So are you don't think I don't hear Dazi fucking the shit out of you!'

'That's different.'

'How?!'

~

'Chronos! What on earth are you wearing?! We're going to a meeting, not a Masquerade Ball!' Terugo complained.

'Which is why I'm not wearing the mask.' Chronos huffed like it should've been obvious. He was wearing a tight black dress with fishnet stockings, and fishnet arm warmers. As well as a pair of black heels.

This is what he wore to advertise the outfit at today's photoshoot. He'd decided he liked the outfit and asked to keep it, which obviously, his Manager said he could.

He even still had on his makeup. Red lipstick, gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner. A simple look, but a nice one at that.

'Whatever.' Terugo sighed, annoyed.

'Also to piss you off.'

'Hey!'

~

'Dazi!' Terugo smiled. He was in a much better mood now that he was with Nakamura.

'Hello, Terugo,' Dazi smiled in return. 'And who's this? He looks... Flamboyant.'

'I told him not to wear it and he did anyway! Can you believe him?'

'Technically you never told me not to.' Chronos said, looking at his Rainbow-painted nails. 'You asked what I was wearing, claimed that we weren't going to a ball, I said that's why I wasn't wearing a mask you said what and we left.'

Terugo rolled his eyes and smiled again, 'Dazi! Dazi! Guess what? I killed another! And it was the hero stalking your group! And I made double sure that the heroes couldn't blame her death on you!'

Dazi shook his head, 'I told you to not kill anyone for me.'

'But Dazi she was gonna expose you!'

He sighed and patted Terugo's head, 'There there, pat pat.'

Terugo giggled and kissed his cheek. 'Oh oh! By the way, this is Chronos!'

'Finally getting back to my question I see.'

'He has the power to rewind matter! Any matter so long as it's organic. His horn is what does it.'

'Fun, well I am Nakamura Dazi,' He held his hand out, 'Nice to meet you.'

Chronos nodded, a genuine smile painted on his face. It wasn't often he met someone who didn't know him from his videos, the magazines, etcetera.

'Have I seen you in a magazine before?'

'Fuck spoke too soon.'

'Yes, you have.' He sighed.

Terugo giggled. 'Yay!'