Boredom

Fun Fact: Chronos started at Loli when he was 16

~

Terugo sighed, 'Hey Poltergeist? How much longer will Medusa take to heal?' He looked over to the person in question.

Medusa was slumped over in their seat, a blank expression on their face, completely unmoving. Their mind felt foggy, and they couldn't think properly. They couldn't even comprehend they had technically been kidnapped.

'He's honestly starting to creep me out.'

'They'll still need a few more days. Remember, All for One's quirk took a toll on their mental and physical health.' Poltergeist said. 'And if they're creeping you out you can just leave the room. No one is forcing you to stay in the living room.'

Terugo glared. 'Move him back to his room.'

Poltergeist sighed, 'Yes sir. Medusa!' He called out.

Akari slowly looked up, their mouth hung open slightly, and their eyes were dull and lifeless. They didn't speak, but it showed they heard Poltergeist and they were listening.

'Brace yourself we're moving to your room 'kay?'

Medusa nodded slowly, not daring to stand up but waited for Poltergeist to come and get them.

Terugo groaned, his boredom was starting to eat him alive. 'I wanna do something!' He yelled.

'Then do something.' Poltergeist picked Medusa up bridal style to carry them to their room since they still couldn't walk and Poltergeist can't use Shadow with adults very well.

Terugo thought for a moment. 'No.'

'Then suffer.'

'No, but I want to do something.'

'Sir,' Poltergeist sighed, 'I'm not sure what exactly you want from me. But I do know damn well I don't think I can help you. Do something or suffer, your choice.'

Terugo huffed, 'Give me something to do.'

Poltergeist rolled his eye, 'Why don't you... I don't know call Dazi or something.'

'He's busy.'

'Okay... What about All for One.'

'He fought with All Might and now he needs to recover from it.'

'Ahklys.'

'On a mission.'

'Sir I don't know then.'

Terugo leaned forward and thought to himself. What could he do? 'Ooh! Is the Pupper awake?'

'Please stop calling your son a puppy. But yes, he is.'

'I'll go talk to him then!'

Poltergeist sighed, 'Yeah yeah whatever. Just don't bring your knife. He doesn't need that right now.'

'Whatever.'

~

'Puppy!'

The twelve-year-old in front of him flinched and held his arms in front of his face. His arms were in pain, the strain from his quirk getting worse and worse by the day.

'How are you?' Terugo snickered.

Kai just looked away, terrified.

'Answer me.' Terugo demanded.

Kai still refused to make eye contact, but responded, 'I-I'm good.' He lied, knowing his father would get furious if he didn't say he was good.

'Good! I'm good too.' He snickered. 'Hungry?'

'N-No...'

'Aww, that's no fun.'

'I'm... I'm sorry Father.'

'You better be.' Terugo looked around. 'What do you do here anyway?'

'I... Read, and draw.'

'What do you read?'

'The books on the shelf. They're... They're about robotics and things. There's one I've read a few times about plagues and stuff...'

Terugo sighed, 'Boring.'