Nomu

Fun Fact: Medusa was originally going to go to Kaisei Academy but begged their parents to send him to Horikoshi instead so they could be with Haru

~

Terugo sighed, 'He's just killing all of them.'

'I know, I know. But just watch, they get more powerful as time goes on.'

'How much time will need to go on? All for One if I don't see a real fight soon I'm gonna lose it.'

'Not much longer, calm yourself.' All for One tried to glare but after his fight with All Might, he didn't have eyes anymore.

Kai whined silently when he saw another Nomu storming out. He sighed and shook his hands, trying to ignore the pain.

Terugo watched as Kai dodged hit after hit. He knew Kai was suffering, he knew he hated this. But he loved watching it, so he was just gonna have to suck it the fuck up.

Dodge, dodge, dodge, CRACK

'Ooh!' Terugo sneered, for once Kai had been hit! 'See now this is interesting!'

'I told you. Has Garaki ever let you down?'

'Nope!'

The Nomu his Kai hard enough even Terugo and his bullshit hearing could hear the bone in Kai's face fracturing. That surely had to hurt.

Terugo snickered and laughed, clapping his hands a few times.

Kai was knocked down to the ground and was barely able to jump back in time to keep from a second hit. He was tired. When was this going to be over? Why did he have to do this? 'For Eri, Kai. For Eri.'

He huffed and stood back up. He'd lost so much blood from overusing Overhaul. His body was starting to go numb but at the same time, he was in so much pain.

He just wanted to see Hari again, or Poltergeist. But he'd have to wait another day, it was Saturday and there was no school on the weekends.

He'd settle for Poltergeist though.

Kai was out of breath and tired, but again he shook out the pain and charged.

Dodge, Dodge, Stab, Duck, Roll, Dodge, CRACK

Finally, the damn thing was dead. He fell to his knees in an attempt to catch his breath, the snap-necked nomu lifeless beside him. Hives crept up his hands and arms. But he couldn't scratch, Father would yell again.

'Please...' He breathed, 'Please just let me go...'

'Sir.' Terugo heard.

'Yes, Poltergeist?'

'It's 2:00 AM and Kai has School in the morning. I think it's time he went to bed.'

'School? I thought it was Saturday?'

'No sir, it's Sunday.'

'Oh fuck, AFO, leave, Kai!'

All for One didn't need to be told twice. He got the fuck out of there the second he knew he could. And Kai looked up at the catwalk where his father was standing.

'You're done for the day!' He said, 'Anyway I'm going to bed. Night!~' He snickered and skipped off.

Poltergeist smirked, he knew damn well it was Saturday. But, Kai deserved a small break.