Tiktok

Fun Fact: Chronos was obsessed with the idea of love when he was younger but never actually felt love towards anyone he dated or to any of his co-workers, so he didn't understand why he felt so weird around Poltergeist because he never felt real love before

~

'Chronos what the hell are you doing?' Terugo asked.

'Filming.'

'Filming what?'

'A tiktok.'

'Tiktok? I didn't know you had Tiktok. How many followers do you have?'

'Last time I checked around 3.8 Million.'

'Ooh! Cool! So you do those makeup Tiktok's then?'

'Yep.' Chronos said, bringing the pale foundation down his neck. 'My skin is such a specific color, it's so hard to find foundation in my shade.'

'I can imagine, if with all the time you spend outside you're so pale!'

'Because I need so much sunscreen to keep from burning. It's Casper or lobster I have no in between.'

'Ooh, that sucks.'

'Yeah?'

'So what kind of look are you going for?'

'Angel vs Devil.' He said, moving on from the foundation to the eye makeup.

'Are you any good?'

'I'm okay...' He said, working on the devil half of his face, putting on red eyeshadow.

'Huh, so you sing and crap?'

'Well, singing is a passion of mine.' He said, moving onto his right eye with a pale blue eyeshadow.

'Interesting.'

'Nyx and I are teaching Kai how to do this.' He said. He was very fast at doing his makeup and seemed to have a lot of practice. He moved on to his eyeliner, which was black on the devil's side and white on the angel's side.

He used the black eyeliner to draw a line down the middle of his face and then grabbed his bright red lipstick. Again, using that for the devil's side and white for the angel's side.

He then used the red lipstick to draw a red devil's horn on the left side of his face, and the white to draw stars on the right.

'Wanna help film?' He asked, fixing his hair and adjusting the hem of his shirt.

'Not really, but I'll watch.'

'Alright.'

Satoru set up his phone and took a few steps back, 'Five, six, five six seven eight.' He whispered to himself before the video started. 'I sold my soul to the devil for designer, they said, 'Go to hell' but I told 'em 'I don't wanna' if you know me well then you know that I ain't goin'. Cause, I don't wanna-' He stopped himself abruptly and walked forward. He pressed paused and then walked over to his makeup set.

'Now what are you doing?'

He grabbed a dropper tool and a small paintbrush. Then grabbed a pot of fake blood.

'I always end out with gore.' He said, taking off the cap of the pot and sucking up some of the blood-looking goop into the dropper tool.

He dropped some under his eyes and on his forehead. Then used the paintbrush to drizzle and paint more blood on his forehead. Then did something unexpected. He took the open pot and poured some into his mouth. Then out white contacts in both eyes.

'What the hell? Chronos what is wrong with you?!'

Chronos shook his head, something in his eyes saying he'd explain it later. Most likely once he was done. He walked back in front of his phone and set the timer. He pressed play and stepped back.

He hummed the first few lyrics before the video started again until he was in the same place he started in, and sang the last line out loud. 'I don't wanna die young~'

The fake blood came spilling out of his mouth and onto his shirt. He held the last word of the song until the timer ended, then moved out of his pose and grabbed his phone to rewatch.

'Now will you tell me what the hell that was?'

'Hm? Oh yeah, that's fake blood.'

'No shit.'

'It's edible Hijimi. I made it myself. It's just melted candy. Thinned with some milk.' He chuckled and wiped some of the stuff on his finger then licked it off, 'It's non-toxic and delicious. Try it.'

Terugo shrugged and got some on his finger from the pot, then too licked it off. 'Hm, raspberry.'

'Yep, anyway. I gotta wipe this stuff off before it drys. I'll be back to clean up I promise. Cya boss.'

'Yeah, cya.'