Overhaul

Fun Fact: Terugo had a cat, but she kept purring so he killed her. No matter how many times Fujimoto told him it meant she liked him, he said it was annoying him.

~

'Garaki!~ I'm back!~' Terugo sang.

'Ah, Chisaki. I've been waiting for you. Good news, Repair hadn't been manifested in that child for nearly long enough that it's not mutable.'

'Ooh! So my idea will work?'

'I still doubt the bullet thing will work, but you can make Repair stronger.'

'As I said, I'll make it work. Just watch. And what about Fujimoto?'

'I have some quirks I can give him as you asked. And once the steroid I made finishes mutating Kai's quirk we can use his blood to bring him back. But this is your last chance to back out of this plan of yours.'

'Nah, don't think I will.'

'Chisaki this plan-'

'I don't pay you to talk me out of things I pay you to do as you're told.'

'You're paying me for this?'

'Wait did I not give you the money? I'm evil but I do pay people who do my bidding, sometimes.'

'Why only sometimes?'

'What do I look like I'm made of money?'

'You run the most successful business in Japan and are in the top 1% of one-percenters when it comes to money Chisaki you might as well be.'

Terugo shrugged, 'Fair. Well in that case there are times I just don't care enough.'

'I see...'

'So anyway, when can I expect that steroid thing to kick in? Mutating someone's genes is a lot more complicated than just boosting some aspect of them.' Terugo asked.

'The mutation should finish in a day or so. If it doesn't let me know and I'll try again.' Kyudai said, handing him a syringe of thick crimson liquid.

'Ooh!' Terugo admired, taking it from him, 'This is cool~'

'It's Hisashi's blood. I refined it to mutate Kai's genes specifically. It should restructure the whole no human thing.'

'Will there be any new drawbacks?'

'Yes, it will be extremely painful for him to use it on people. Especially himself.'

'Oh well, just a part of life I suppose.'

'And with overuse, his hands will begin to bleed.'

'He'll get used to that.'

'Gloves dampen this effect.'

'No gloves got it. That it?'

'One more thing.'

'Ughhhhh.'

'Overuse will also force old wounds open. So be careful of that.'

'Whatever, anyway thanks!~'

~

Kai was once again strapped to the hot pink medical chair. Sobbing and fearing for his life. He was crying so much that he could hardly open his eyes.

Zeus was there too, but he wasn't doing much. He was just kinda standing around. Shifting his weight from foot to foot, whistling, his thumbs in his pockets. Y'know, like a dumbass.

'So... Where do you think your father is? He said to come here but he's not here.' Kai only started crying harder, 'Okay then.'

'Sorry! Took longer to get back than I thought it would,' Terugo giggled. He held the syringe in his hand. 'Zeus, gag him. Will ya?' He giggled again.

Zeus sighed and grabbed a cloth. Shoving it in Kai's mouth. 'Shut up.'

Kai couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't open his eyes, he could barely even breathe. But still, he let out muffled screams as the syringe punctured into him.

'Let's see here... Garaki said to inject it into his neck for the quickest effect.'

Zeus looked at him, confused.

'Oh, I wrote it down.'

'Ohhhh.'

Terugo finally took the syringe out of his child's neck once it was empty, and put it on the counter. 'Now, for the surgery.' He sneered.