Chapter 14: Father's Love Is Like A Mountain, Qin Luo Style Parenting

See memory exposure.

Qin Menglan also began to recall those good memories and healed his heart that had been riddled with holes.

A good childhood can be used to heal a lifetime.

Qin Menglan is unfortunate. She lost the company and love of her family when she was growing up, leaving her in painful memories all her life.

But she was also lucky that Qin Luo assumed the perfect father figure in her childhood before she was eight years old.

That period was one of the few happiest times in her memory.

In the light curtain, those memories began to play bit by bit.

The screen at this time is.

At night, Xiao Menglan had nightmares and wept. Qin Luo appeared at the first time, hugged her, coaxed her carefully, and hummed a crisp nursery rhyme. She didn't go back to sleep tired until she fell asleep again.

The screen turns.

When she was eating, she accidentally choked, but a small voice came out. Qin Luo, who was always calm, ran over, patted Xiao Menglan's back at a loss, and turned around in a hurry.

The screen changes again.

The grown-up Xiao Menglan, under the guidance of Qin Luo, began to try hunting in the wilderness.

She was accidentally kicked by a monster rabbit, Qin Luo aggressively grabbed the rabbit and avenged her that night by roasting the rabbit for her to eat.

Time is like an hourglass.

Qin Luo took care of the little baby, told her stories at night, and lulled her to sleep.

To lead her to take a small step, hold her and let her sit on the shoulders and fly in the sky.

Qin Luo was always by her side, taking care of her in every possible way, making her feel at ease.

Everyone also looked at the light curtain quietly.

One picture is of an abandoned baby in the belly of Jiao in the ice and snow.

Another picture is a girl full of laughter with pigtails on her head.

Qin Luo's memory was exposed, and it was very long here, much longer than when he fought against the peak dragon-level monster.

It can be seen that these memories are what he regards as the most precious things, buried in the bottom of his heart.

More precious than glory, more precious than battle.

...

Qin Menglan looked at these memory pictures and was also insane.

Those beautiful memories are hitting her hard heart all the time.

Why?

Why?

Why! !

Qin Menglan roared wildly in his heart, and the sound became louder than the sound.

She couldn't understand.

Can't let go either.

Why have all those concerns in the past turned into double torture.

It is Qin Luo who takes care of her wholeheartedly.

But it was Qin Luo who tortured her like crazy, threw her into the cold snow pool, and tortured her body.