Chapter 16: The Idea Of ​​Going To The City Without Any Grudges

Senseless.

Everyone is stunned!

Qin Meng Lan, one of the three martial gods of the Xia Kingdom, turned out to be a monster.

It's a big joke.

At the moment when the memory screen appeared, almost everyone's head was in a state of shutdown.

No one ever thought of this possibility.

Qin Menglan, the god of martial arts who has always been just and awe-inspiring, guarding mankind, will be a monster.

This is simply a fantasy.

But at this moment, what did they see?

In the memory exposure, Qin Menglan, who was a child, suddenly demonized and slaughtered a group of Awakeneds who wanted to be detrimental to her with extremely bloody means.

In that picture, these awakened people died in a miserable state, almost all of them were directly killed by Xiao Menglan's "heart and lungs".

This secret was exposed in front of everyone like this, and it was not hidden at all.

incredible!

When everyone looked at Qin Menglan, they felt hairy.

Wouldn't she suddenly demonize and kill everyone present?

There are two other Martial Gods, Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru, who are also monsters, right?

Everyone became panicked and silently stayed away from the three sisters of the Qin family.

They were afraid.

"Whoosh!"

In the memory exposure, it was shown that Qin Menglan was the first time of the demon clan.

From Yangzhou City, the branch of the Martial Arts Alliance, three hidden figures flew out, and they landed next to Qin Meng Lan in a triangular position, with their eyes alert and ready to go.

When everyone saw the three figures, they relaxed a little.

These three are respectively.

In the martial arts league, the first-ranked S-rank hero "Rock Fist" Luo Ding.

The second-ranked S-class hero, "Void Plunder" Zhuo Qinghan.

The third-ranked S-class hero, "Thor" Hong Ding.

All are the top combat power of the Xia Kingdom Martial Arts Alliance.

It's just that the three of them faced Qin Menglan with caution and preparedness.

Qin Menglan also noticed everyone's vigilance, and she didn't care.

She just didn't expect that she would be a monster.

But why, these memories have no picture in her mind at all.

She is human now, and doesn't have the characteristics of a monster.

"Impossible, I am human, and in my memory, I have never been demonized."

Qin Menglan denied it.

However, Qin Luo's memory was exposed, but it clearly showed her when she was a child, bloody massacred several awakened people.

What exactly is going on?

Qin Meng was puzzled.

If she is a demon clan, then she must have awakened the demon clan bloodline now, but she has never felt this power in her body for so many years.