Chapter 27: The Father And Daughter Meet Again, They Are Enemies

If there is no memory exposure, no one will know, Qin Luo has been following.

Little Menglan would not know that when she was calling out to her father alone in the dark night, Qin Luo was not far away, guarding her gently.

Now.

Memory exposure.

Behind Xiaomenglan.

It is the figure of Qin Luo.

...

"Why, Qin Luo is here, watching Menglan Martial God."

"why is that?"

The crowd looked suspicious.

And Qin Menglan, looking at the light curtain, also showed a surprised look, and frowned for the first time.

She doesn't understand.

Qin Luo abandoned her unfeelingly, why did he follow her and keep looking at her.

What else did he do?

...

in the confusion of the people.

in the light curtain.

Xiaomenglan started to go in the direction of Rongcheng, but after a while, she lost her shoes due to fear.

Walking in the woods with bare feet, it didn't take long for the soles of the feet to grind out holes and seep blood.

Qin Luo followed behind, distressed.

He picked up Xiao Menglan's shoes and put them away like a treasure.

After night.

There were bursts of howls of monsters around, and it was time for monsters to come out to hunt at night.

Xiao Menglan, a petite human being, is delicious food for monsters.

people see.

Qin Luo is guarding the vicinity of Xiao Menglan. As long as there are powerful monsters, they will be instantly killed by him with one punch, and he will never get to Xiao Menglan's side.

Only some insignificant monsters with average lethality were put in by Qin Luo and came to Xiaomenglan.

However, even with such a weak little monster, Qin Menglan still couldn't defeat it.

She was so well protected under Qin Luo's wings that she completely lacked the ability to survive.

If this is a normal world, then Xiao Menglan can grow up carefree.

But this is the high martial world.

The world is changing all the time.

Qin Luo can't be by her side to protect her all his life, he will always leave one day.

What should Qin Menglan do if he leaves?

So she has to grow up fast.

This demonization crisis is the beginning of her independence.

Therefore, even if Xiao Menglan was frustrated, Qin Luo still didn't show up, just hid in the dark and cheered for her silently.

Even though Xiao Menglan was bruised and was knocked to the ground by the monster, he held it back and never intervened.

Fortunately, Xiao Menglan did not disappoint him.

Perhaps it was the words she left behind that made Xiao Menglan make up her mind that she would walk out of the wilderness and show that person clearly.