Chapter 53 Qin Luo's Beloved, The Girl With Light

God level is the strongest level form in this world.

Among the demon clan, the three demon emperors are all god-level.

But they are so mysterious that they never appear.

And the existence of this dark restricted area was the first god level Qin Luo encountered.

"What the hell is it? Even the god-level can be teleported to Blue Star. The person who can do all this is probably the most terrifying."

Qin Luo sighed.

Qin Luo is more curious about the reason behind the teleportation behind the gate of the burrow than this god-level in the dark.

Comparing the two, God-level can only be manipulated by it at will, which is obviously more terrifying.

Qin Luo walked into the restricted area.

Above the head, the black breath formed a black cloud, and then it started to rain.

Only this rain, the color is dark purple.

Qin Luo picked up a drop of rain with his hand, a mildew, and the smell of catastrophe came.

If it is a warrior below the general level, as long as it comes into contact with these rainwater, without counting the breath, I am afraid that it will cause disease and become an ugly monster.

As Qin Luo walked inside, he had already met many monsters who were affected by this breath.

After their bodies were drenched by the purple rain, it was like being splashed by sulfuric acid, twisted into a mass of granulation, and then sickened into a more terrifying monster.

Facing these completely irrational monsters, Qin Luo directly waved and killed them all.

This is also a relief for them.

This terrifying and dark scene shocked everyone who was watching the memory exposure.

"This is too terrifying. I thought it was just an exaggeration. I didn't expect that black aura to be so terrifying."

"Qin Luo actually dared to enter this dark restricted area alone. If nothing else, he is really courageous."

"I would like to see Qin Luo also affected by these dark breaths and become such an ugly monster. I am not happy to see his good looks."

"Perhaps Qin Luo's loss of humanity in the future is due to the influence of this black aura?"

...

Listen to the people talking.

Only Mu Lingxing, who was suspended in the air, looked a little strange.

Since she saw the dark restricted area, the expression on her face has changed several times.

Memories flashed in his eyes, but also regrets flashed, thoughts and sighs.

Because this is where she met Qin Luo for the first time.

It is also the place where Qin Luo first met Su Yan.

As if by fate, the three met, and the following series of events happened.

In the end, Su Yan's persistence and not giving up made her finally come together with Qin Luo.

But that was the beginning of all tragedy.

"If everything can be repeated, I will not let go easily. Even if I am cast aside by the world, I would rather stay by his side like you."