Chapter 96: She Is Not Afraid Of Any Difficulties

People looked at Qin Qianqian quietly.

Needle drop is audible.

Because this scene is so unbelievable.

According to the dark personality, Qianqian Wushen was stimulated when she was young, her mentality changed greatly, her spirit was distorted, and she was full of resentment.

She was the mastermind behind the destruction of Nanjiang City, and she committed unforgivable sins.

This is contrary to Qin Qianqian's always kind personality.

Why do people like her?

She is kind, without any scandal, and no one has ever heard of her killing innocent people.

She is clean, her eyes are calm, and she has never been domineering.

Now.

Her life is no longer innocent, but stained.

Is she still qualified to be called the Valkyrie of the Xia Kingdom, aloof?

Is she still qualified to be embraced and supported by countless people, shining brightly?

Is she still qualified to enjoy the halo and status that Xia Guo gave her?

People looked at Qin Qianqian and wanted to see how she explained it.

And Qin Qianqian was still calm.

These doubts and difficulties are nothing compared to the hardships she faced in her childhood.

When she came out of those thorns, she was not afraid of wind and rain.

"There is no factual basis for all this."

"Are the words of a dark personality trustworthy?"

Qin Qianqian said calmly.

She has never been afraid of any slander and questioning, she has never done it, she has never done it.

False, will never become true.

People silently bowed their heads and narrowed their eyes.

Yes, there is no evidence.

However, many people frown on this.

This answer is not satisfactory.

Many civilians who saw the light curtain also had grudges in their hearts.

The disaster in Nanjiang City was too great.

Especially without a single culprit, many people can't find a gap for resentment to pour out. This anger fills their chests and burns people's nerves. Many people feel unhappy.

"That's hundreds of thousands of lives. It's not clear that you can't die. Since Qin Luo didn't do it, someone must have done it."

"It's that dark personality that dominates, but there's no way, and Qianqian Wushen doesn't admit it, saying that it's not her."

"It's not her, who is that, this memory exposure is what she looks like."

"Don't mention it, don't recognize it, say she doesn't have this part of the memory."

"Then now, the dark personality said that her revenge resentment came from Qianqian Wushen, so it should be confirmed. With so many lives in Nanjiang City, it is impossible to find a murderer. It is not worth it for the dead. ."

"No way, people say that all this has no factual basis. Can you prove that the dark personality is not lying? Can you travel back to more than two hundred years ago and collect the evidence yourself?"