Chapter 92: Chaos, Qin Qianqian's Revenge

soon.

Memory projection.

As Qin Luo approaches Nanjiang City, the darkness that has been buried in history will gradually be revealed.

This is Qin Luo's second visit to Nanjiang City.

Compared to the last time Nanjiang City was in trouble, the city's defenses have been upgraded.

Qin Luo stood in the distance and looked at it. The defense was very strong. Many heavy human weapons were placed on the city defense, and many warriors were patrolling and fully equipped.

Once there is a monster raid, it is estimated that they cannot get close to the city wall for 100 meters, and they will be shot into a sieve.

Qin Luo doesn't want humans to be monsters.

Although these weapons have no effect on the dragon class.

So he watched from a distance outside Nanjiang City, but didn't get close.

He didn't come to trouble himself, he was just worried that his daughter would do something stupid, so he came here, hoping to meet Qin Qianqian and bring her back from the darkness.

But outside the light curtain.

In reality, people frowned when they watched Qin Luo arrive at Nanjiang City, but didn't get close.

The time was right, Qin Luo also arrived at Nanjiang City.

There should be a change soon.

But now in the memory exposure, although Qin Luo has become a monster, he is still rational no matter how he looks at it, and it does not look like he is doing bad things.

What is he waiting for?

In other words, he was thinking of a way to destroy Nanjiang City?

...

With the arrival of Qin Luo, he stayed outside Nanjiang City for half a month and never saw his daughter Qin Qianqian.

After the awakening of the dark personality, she has been away for more than a year. With the resentment she had before she left, she will definitely choose to take revenge.

Qin Luo continued to wait.

finally.

Three more days passed.

There was a sudden burst of strong blood energy in Nanjiang City, accompanied by a dark aura, the blood energy shot straight into the sky, even outside the city, Qin Luo could still see it clearly.

Familiar dark breath.

Qin Luo's eyes narrowed.

Definitely his daughter Qin Qianqian.

But there is a terrifying blood, that kind of evil existence, which makes Qin Luo feel very unfamiliar.

[Well, god-level taste. 】

[That blood energy has a god-level aura, but... it is very weak, and its strength is at the dragon level at most. 】

In Qin Luo's mind, the system noticed something strange and said.

This made Qin Luo a little puzzled: "The power of darkness comes from Fan Qianying, isn't it normal to have a god-level aura?"

The system said: [This system is talking about that blood energy, in addition to the aura of the burdensome goods, there is another kind of creature. 】

Qin Luo was secretly shocked, "Qianqian joined forces with other aliens?"

He never imagined that his daughter would choose to trade with other aliens in order to retaliate.