Chapter 50: Dominate The Party, The Memory Is Fuzzy

Hearing Qin Menglan's words, everyone around was silent, and they dared to laugh.

This god-level crazy woman is not easy to mess with.

Without Qin Menglan's control, who else could have gotten her on the scene?

Seeing everyone shrink their heads, like quails.

Mu Lingxing burst into laughter and said, "A group of turtles with shrunken heads, even these birds dare to laugh at Qin Luo, who will give you face."

Her remarks made everyone blushed and very angry.

But I want to refute it, but I can't give any reason.

Because spraying Qin Luo was originally politically correct, no matter what his reasons were, now someone refutes him, he is still such a strong mad woman.

There's really nothing they can do.

...

in the light curtain.

Qin Luo was lying on the ground like this, and everyone thought he was dead.

Three days have passed.

Qin Luo then slowly opened his eyes and got up from the ground.

At this time, the injury on his body was almost healed, and new flesh and blood grew out, leaving only a hideous scar hanging on his body.

"What a strong body, such a serious injury, it took a few days to heal itself."

"Terrorist, it is indeed the body of the monster clan. In terms of this kind of savage power, it is indeed much more than that of humans."

Everyone who saw this scene was shocked.

Some people said sourly: "Maybe this is a beast. Its vitality is tenacious, but it is of no use. It is not dead in the meteorite tower."

After Qin Luo recovered, he didn't say anything.

The system said in his mind: [This time, you will help you recover quickly, wasting too much energy in this system, but fortunately, after leaving that cumbersome goods, everything is nothing. 】

[Next, the host should hurry up and cultivate to the god level. The dragon god transformation is a technique that requires fighting to improve his strength. There are aliens everywhere in the wilderness, and the host can grow up quickly. 】

[The only goal of this system is to develop a career. Now the progress is very late. I hope the host can catch up as soon as possible. 】

After finishing speaking, the system also said it was speechless.

Obviously, the high martial arts cultivation system of his own was aware of the changes in the heaven and the earth, and only then came to Blue Star.

I originally thought that in the chaotic world, I would find a host to rise rapidly and become a god-level powerhouse.

Unexpectedly, this second-hand host, unintentionally cultivating, thinking about taking care of his daughter all day, but the system is anxious to death.

Well now, after leaving Qin Menglan, you can start your career with peace of mind.

Hearing the system's words, Qin Luo also nodded.

The mutation of the blue star is getting stronger and stronger, and almost every once in a while, a gate of the burrow will appear.

If the root cause of the mutation is not found as soon as possible, and then the problem is solved, human beings will perish sooner or later.