Chapter 64: The Two Lovers Are Happy, Qin Qianqian's Hatred

Qin Luo took Su Yan and watched his world.

A bloodthirsty and savage world.

Qin Luo and Su Yan were standing on a dilapidated building, looking at the abandoned city below, where monsters and monsters were walking like no one else.

There were no traces of people, and the surroundings were as heavy as dead silence.

The hustle and bustle of the human world is gone here, only the irritable roars of monsters fighting occasionally.

If it weren't for the terrifying aura emanating from Qin Luo, these monsters and monsters would have attacked Su Yan just like the wild beasts that once preyed on him.

Qin Luo is like a lion king, ruling over the bloodthirsty monsters below.

"Qin Luo, are you saying that these monsters had a hard time living in their original world, and God let them come to our world?"

Su Yan looked at the monsters like wild beasts in the wilderness and sighed.

After the world collapses, it is like a broken line. Is it really possible to return to normal?

Su Yan also felt desperate.

Qin Luo said: "I don't know about this, but I have asked many restricted area owners. For them, Blue Star is heaven."

If you want to drive away these monsters, there is only one way left, and that is to kill them all.

Qin Luo and Su Yan didn't speak anymore.

Su Yan sighed, Qin Luo is really not an ordinary human being.

How can ordinary humans communicate with the demon clan and live outside the wilderness.

Two people are now on the building, blowing the wind, looking at the distant scenery.

And this time.

Beneath the abandoned city.

There was a sound of fighting.

Qin Luo and Su Yan saw that it was a team of human warriors hunting monsters in the wilderness.

But accidentally fell into the depths of the forbidden area, surrounded by countless bloodthirsty monsters, and was about to die.

This happens every day in the wilderness.

After Su Yan saw it, she said, "Go ahead, we are humans after all, aren't we?"

Qin Luo nodded, jumped out of the building, and rescued the warrior team.

"Senior, thank you for your help."

One of the leading warriors thanked Qin Luo.

But Qin Luo had already left.

He returned to the building, Su Yan looked at him and laughed.

"You looked like a hero just now."

"It's a pity that no one would think that way. If they knew that I was the Dragon Emperor in the wilderness, I'm afraid they would all hate me."

"I've seen those fearful eyes countless times."

Qin Luo said plainly, this is a truth.

Su Yan also understood, but she said, "In my heart, you are a hero, and I don't care what others think."

The eyes Qin Luo looked at her, Su Yan came from the heart, she didn't care about Qin Luo's identity at all.

Su Yan's clear eyes tugged at his heartstrings.