Chapter 45: Living Up To The Name Of Justice, She Did Nothing Wrong

Place.

Banyan City.

Martial Arts Alliance Branch.

After the light curtain disappeared from the Mu Ling cemetery along with Qin Luo, it suddenly went dark.

When the screen appeared again, the branch of the Martial Arts Alliance appeared.

In reality, many people were surprised.

"How is this going?"

"Qin Luo was teleported back to Rongcheng? But what is he doing in the Martial Arts Alliance branch?"

"This devil, is it trying to steal the secrets of the Martial Arts Alliance, okay! He finally revealed his wolf ambitions."

"Finally caught him doing bad things, it's not easy, everyone appreciates it quietly."

"The person in charge of the martial arts alliance branch in Rongcheng at that time was the senior Zhao Zongming, and he was also a master of the dragon level."

"Maybe, Qin Luo stole the information from here, and then directed the monster to attack Rongcheng."

Many people saw that the memory was exposed, and there was no lack of malicious speculation.

After all, Qin Luo suddenly came to the branch of the Martial Arts Alliance, and his behavior was sneaky, which was indeed suspicious.

...

in the light curtain.

"Really? Qin Menglan got the opportunity of the Muling Cemetery?"

Zhao Zongming stood up and said in shock.

"it is true."

The director of the Martial Arts Academy reported.

After Qin Meng Lan was teleported back to Banyan City, the wood spirit spar breath overflowing from his body could be felt by the surrounding warriors.

As Li said.

Qin Menglan is like a light source walking in the dark at the moment, as long as the creatures are sensitive to energy, they can feel the breath on her body.

"Okay, our Martial Arts Alliance is going to add another dragon-level hero."

Zhao Zongming said with a smile.

He had no other ideas, but was genuinely lucky.

This little girl is so lucky.

In the hands of countless dragon-level powerhouses, this opportunity was seized.

This is so lucky.

With such a martial artist who is against the weather, why should the human race be unhappy, and how can it be repeatedly oppressed by foreign races.

He clenched his fists, excited.

He had a hunch that if the human race in the future was born a god-level, it would definitely be this girl.

She is so excellent that not only has she created the basic cultivation method for all people to cultivate, but now she has also been inherited from the Wood Spirit Cemetery.

Zhao Zongming felt very lucky to be able to witness the rise of such an existence.

"Yes, just a little problem."

The director of the Martial Arts Academy explained Qin Menglan's current situation.

"Now, the dragon-level powerhouses and other warriors who came out of the wood spirit cemetery seem to have a heart for Qin Menglan and want to seize the wood spirit inheritance."