Chapter 56 The Turbid World, Two Warm People

in the light curtain.

Qin Luo said to the warrior who came to challenge him.

"There are many people who want to kill me, but no one has been able to kill me so far."

"I only give you one chance, get out."

Those who wanted to kill Qin Luo left in horror.

The power of the Dragon Emperor is too strong.

He didn't seem to use all his strength at all, and just crushed everyone with one hand.

Easy to do.

This power gap is like facing an impossible mountain.

These warriors were shocked.

But what is even more incredible is that everyone did not expect that they would be able to save a life.

The Dragon Emperor did not kill them.

This is the bloodthirsty Dragon Emperor, a traitor to mankind.

Unable to understand why, many challengers fled in embarrassment.

The wilderness is calm again.

...

And in the light curtain.

Seeing this scene, people also refreshed their impression of Qin Luo.

After all, in everyone's impression, Qin Luo has always been ruthless, treating his enemies with instant kills and tearing them to pieces.

From the memory screen, it was the first time that people saw Qin Luo forgive his enemy.

And these are the people who want to chop off his head.

"Qin Luo, why did he suddenly show kindness."

"It's weird. He doesn't kill anyone anymore. Strictly speaking, that's his enemy."

"Well, to the demon clan, these people are indeed enemies, but unless... Qin Luo still regards himself as a human being, so he will not kill these ordinary warriors casually."

"It's unlikely. He has become the Dragon Emperor of the Monster Race. He should completely abandon his human identity. There may be other purposes in doing so."

But no matter what everyone thought, they couldn't figure out the meaning of Qin Luo's actions, they just thought he was calculating something.

Only Mu Lingxing knew that Qin Luo was kind-hearted, and Qin Luo would not kill anyone who didn't deserve it.

But……

At that time, I was just like these people now, full of prejudice and doubting Qin Luo's kindness.

According to word of mouth, Qin Luo is a traitor to human beings.

At that time, young she took these words as truth.

Even brainwashing Su Yan to keep her away from Qin Luo.

"My vision is really inferior to yours, Su Yan."

A bitter smile appeared on Mu Lingxing's face.

...

At this time, in the light curtain.

Su Yan and Mu Lingxing, who witnessed this scene with their own eyes, were shocked beyond words.

The two women never thought that the man who saved their lives was the traitor Dragon Emperor who had recently gained fame in the human world.