Chapter 71 Qin Luo May Be Wrong, Three Personalities

in reality.

There was silence all around.

People were stunned when they saw Qin Qianqian who had fallen into a rampage.

To be exact, it was frightened.

She even wanted to kill her father, which was too evil.

Is this still the innocent and kind-hearted Martial God Qianqian? At that time, she resented bloodthirsty and was even more evil than the devil.

Even Qin Luo, who is known as the devil, in front of her, the dark and fierce aura is far inferior to her.

Everyone looked at Qin Qianqian with horror in their eyes.

how can that be.

Qianqian Wushen will no longer be in this state of resentment.

"hiss……"

"It's too scary, Qianqian Wushen actually had such a childhood."

"Why did she become like this?"

"This, I think Qin Luo imprisoned Qianqian Wushen, probably because of this reason." Someone whispered.

"When Qianqian Wushen was a child, he did have some problems with his body."

The crowd was terrified.

No one expected that Qin Luo's memory would be exposed, and there would be such a burst scene.

Qin Qianqian used to give people the impression of being quiet and kind, but now it's all ruined.

Compared to her older sister Qin Meng, she seemed even more evil.

If Qin Luo couldn't control her, I'm afraid it would be a terrible catastrophe in Blue Star.

At this time, people can understand why Qin Luo treats his second daughter like this.

Qin Qianqian became like this, fallen into darkness, and was the one who killed Su Yan.

Qin Luo still brought her up, killed her without anger, and even did not know how many things he did for her behind his back.

Thinking about it, Qin Luo is really a man.

Everyone felt that Qin Luo might be wrong to listen to Qin Qianqian's unilateral accusation.

Although Qin Luo became demonized, lost his humanity, and destroyed the city in the future, he really did his best with respect to Qin Qianqian.

"Qin Luo, it's not easy. Qianqian Wushen still had such a fierce scene at that time. It's a personality problem."

"But don't be too scared. After so many years, Qianqian Wushen has not changed. It can be seen that Qin Luo solved this sequelae when he was a child."

"Well, it should be done by Qin Luo, but I'm still a little suspicious. Let's keep reading. Now I won't scold Qin Luo for the time being."

"Qin Luo, if he didn't do bad things to destroy the city in the future, I think I would admire him very much. After all, he has been fighting against fate along the way."

"We really, may have mistaken Qin Luo for this."

After everyone was surprised, they talked about it.

Due to Qin Menglan's previous experience, everyone saw this similar memory picture again, and they were a little mentally prepared, so they didn't panic the first time.