Chapter 69: Mu Lingxing Understands, She Has To Cry And Repent For Her Actions

"Qin Luo, you made me misunderstood by the world again."

"Because of your identity, I have been misunderstood countless times, even slandered, looked down upon, and cast aside..."

"Those disgusting eyes, I have endured too much."

"I have gone through all the hardships along the way, because I am your Qin Luo's daughter. Everyone looks at me and thinks that I am a demon, and one day I will go berserk."

"In order to clear my relationship with you, in these years, in the Martial Arts Alliance, in the entire human world, I have gone crazy hunting aliens and monsters to prove my identity and determination to the world."

"No one knows how much suffering I have suffered."

"Compared to Sister Meng Lan, I have nothing. You really don't deserve to be my father. After seeing the exposure of the memory, I am more firm in this idea."

"Qin Luo, you are really a nightmare for me."

Qin Qianqian muttered when she saw the memory exposure.

Because of this short memory picture just now, I don't know how many people at the scene pointed at her identity.

The daughter of a demon clan who was a demon in her previous life.

With this status, Qin Qianqian will always suffer from all kinds of colored eyes in the future.

Even if she became a Valkyrie, that wouldn't change other people's perceptions.

Qin Qianqian really didn't want to watch this memory exposure any longer.

Qin Luo never gave her any help or warmth.

And she suffered too much grievance because of Qin Luo.

All this made Qin Qianqian feel extremely painful.

...

in the light curtain.

Facing the persecution of the surrounding warriors, Qin Luo didn't say much.

After he picked up Su Yan, he strode out of Nanjiang City.

Qin Qianqian is his and Su Yan's daughter.

It is impossible for him to hand over Qin Qianqian.

"Don't stop me, I'm in a bad mood right now."

Qin Luo said calmly.

"Who do you think you are, a monster, dare to speak out."

"What about the dragon level, there are at least twenty dragon level present, plus countless general level, it's not too easy to kill you."

"Usually you hide in the wilderness, but I can't help you. Now it's time to clean up you, let you be inappropriate and run as a monster."

"Let's go!!"

The people around shouted loudly.

Then, a person rushed up and shot Qin Luo.

In the back, a succession of warriors shot at the same time.

A fight begins here.

...

In reality, people who saw this scene.

Can not help but sighed.

Qin Luo is really restrained.

He doesn't want to kill.