Chapter 4: Public Indignation And Oath

Yes.

Everything is disguised by Qin Luo.

How could such a demon who slaughtered human beings and harmed the common people have a kind heart to protect human beings.

A monster is a monster, and selfishness is his nature, otherwise he would not degenerate into a demon clan in the future.

Damn, I almost got confused by him.

Everyone looked at the memory screen, and their faces couldn't help showing disgust.

Pooh!

This kind of monster should step on the ground, be cast aside for eternity, and expose memories? It just blew everyone's eyes.

If it weren't for this memory exposure, it was so weird that it couldn't be erased at all, and it would have been destroyed.

With Liu Feng's denial.

The crowd directly attacked Qin Luo.

No thought at all.

Maybe this is normal.

No one wants to see a devil doing the work of a savior, that doesn't fit Qin Luo's character.

People only want to see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

"Heh, what the monster Qin Luo did was to kill a few monsters. Rather than protecting the people, it inspired his bloodthirsty and murderous nature."

"In my opinion, this so-called memory exposure is just a monster brutally killing another group of monsters. How can you be moved?"

Liu Feng opened his mouth with a sneer, his eyes full of disdain, and he was straight to the point.

good guy.

I drop well.

When everyone heard his words, they couldn't help giving Liu Feng a thumbs up in their hearts.

This old man is bullshit.

Dare to scold Demon Qin like that.

You know, Qin Luo's three daughters of the god of war are still staring at the side, this is desperate.

Hanging hanging.

But I have to say that Liu Feng's point of view does have some truth.

Judging from Qin Luo's later murderous name, it is very likely that he killed monsters to satisfy his perverted psychology.

If you think about it, it's completely true.

Everyone agreed with it, and nodded like a hole in the fire.

Hear what Liu Feng said.

Qin Xianru raised her eyebrows with a sullen look on her face. She drew her sword directly to Liu Feng's neck, and said angrily, "Old man, are you courting death?

But before Qin Xianru got angry.

Qin Meng Lan shouted, "Xianru, put down the sword."

Hearing Qin Menglan's warning, Qin Xianru could only helplessly put down the sword, but still stared at Liu Feng with bulging eyes.

An expression that I will kill you when no one is there.

However, Liu Feng was still unafraid and said with a sneer: "The devil Qin Luo is full of evil, and it's hard to write about it. Everyone gets it and kills him."