Chapter 35: The Promise Once, Human Restricted Area

People don't understand.

Why Qin Luo is sometimes bloody and cruel, cold-blooded and ruthless.

However, when dealing with Qin Menglan, he was always tolerant, even meticulous, and was willing to sacrifice his own life.

This is incredible.

this world.

Can anyone really love others more than themselves?

Many people are puzzled.

Many people discussed it.

"You know, Qin Menglan wanted to kill him when he grew up. This is cultivating a person who chops off his own head. It's like playing with fire. How dare Qin Luo."

"He has been teaching Qin Menglan, and even turned into an instructor. For four years, he nurtured his daughter every day and taught her fighting experience and skills."

"These are unparalleled wealth."

"Think about it, Qin Luo is a super strong dragon. He can even slaughter more than a dozen warriors of the same level with one person. The teaching of such a strong person is really unimaginable."

"Grass, if I was taught by a dragon-level powerhouse when I was young, I wouldn't be such a waste now."

"I have to admit that Menglan Wushen's achievements today are inseparable from Qin Luo's careful teaching over the past few years."

Many people silently gave their conclusions.

Qin Menglan opened his mouth and wanted to refute.

But nothing could be said.

before this.

She can confidently say that all her achievements in her life are due to her hard work.

But seeing the memory exposure, I have to admit it.

Qin Luo has given a lot in her growth.

People don't understand why Qin Luo is like this.

And Qin Menglan seemed to remember something, and some tears were blurred.

Because she had heard Qin Luo say it when she was young.

At that time, Qin Luo said, "Actually, I don't belong to this world. I don't have relatives or friends in this world. It's no different from the monster that came from the burrow."

"Sometimes, I really feel that the world is boring, and I think it's better to die."

"But today, I have family."

"This little girl is my Qin Luo's family, my daughter. She is my only warmth in this world."

"I want to give her the best things in the world. I want to make her happy and not let anyone hurt her."

After Qin Luo finished speaking, he hugged her and smiled.

Laugh very happily.

This is his promise.

But at that time Qin Menglan did not understand what Qin Luo said.

He seemed to be talking to himself, and it was as if he was talking to an invisible man.

But in any case, perhaps it was these words that made him give up silently until now.

Qin Meng burst into tears.

He regards himself as his biological daughter and as his only relative.

never changed.

...