Culture Festival

Y/N POV

I sit in a coffee shop looking at a computer. I fix my glasses clearing my vision.

Y/N: "So you wanna achieve fame, correct?"

GC: "Yes."

Y/N: "But the problem is that no one's willing to view you. Am I right?"

La Brava: "Correct."

I look at their metube profile. 

Y/N: "Well here's your problem. You don't have enough keywords."

GC: "Keywords?"

Y/N: "Yeah. See metube has an algorithm that runs on keywords. The more you have the further the algorithm will spread your content."

I type in several keywords. 

Y/N: "You've also gotta have something that catches the viewer's attention."

La Brava: "What do you suggest?"

Y/N: "You spice up your thumbnail."

I take a picture of La Brava. Sending  it to the computer I edit it to open her mouth and make her point.

GC: "How'd you do that?"

I attach her edited image to the original thumbnail. I then add a few arrows.

Y/N: "Once you've got your thumbnail you can move onto your title."

I look over the previous title.

Y/N: "See this stunt's great. Sneaking into a bank. But the title is too boring. You gotta add some eye catching stuff."

I type away.

Y/N: "Add something like gone severely wrong. Or worst mistake of my life."

I add both with help from parentheses and asterisks.

Y/N: "Once you've got all that done. You can finally upload your video."

I reupload their bank video. A couple minutes later the likes and views start rolling in.

GC: "Amazing."

La Brava: "Hey look, we got a comment!"

I open it.

Y/N: "OMG these guys are amazing. How come I never knew about them before?"

I smile taking off my glasses. I swivel facing them.

Y/N: "Keep these lessons in mind and pretty soon you'll have lots of views."

They clap.

La Brava: "Thank you so much."

GC: "But how do you know all of this stuff?"

I hand them a card. They look it over.

La Brava: "What's this?"

Y/N: "A link to website. On it is videos I made to help people. They range from home improvement to business management. Watch some of them so you can turn this into a stable career." 

La Brava grabs the card putting it away.

GC: "We shall never forget this hero."

Y/N: "Pleas, call me Y/N."

I look at the clock going wide eyed.

Y/N: "I'm gonna be late."

I haul ass back to UA. I make it just in time for my classmates to do their show. 

Everyone cheers at their performance. Meanwhile I hand off my supplies and head to Eri. I see her walking with All Might eating a caramel apple. Upon seeing me she runs to me.

Eri: "You made it."

Y/N: "Just in time I see."

Speaker: "Everyone please make their way to the track field."

Eri: "Why're we going there?"

Y/N: "It's a surprise."

She holds my hand as we walk to the track field. There Momo walks to me.

Momo: "Ready?"

Y/N: "Yep."

I discard my jacket handing it to All Might. I then walk onto the stage to the microphone.

Y/N: "This song goes out to my new daughter. Eri."

I look at the band.

Y/N: "Ready."

Deku: "Ready."

I look back at the crowd.

Y/N: "Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be. 

Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be.

Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. For I, can't help, falling in loovvvveee wiiiiiittthhh yooooouuuu."

The crowd cheers as I walk to Eri. I squat to her level

Y/N: "I love you Eri, And I always will."

She cries tears of happiness. She then does something she likely hasn't done in awhile. She smiles.