Unleash The Smoke

3rd POV

Shigaraki stares in shock. Despite being mortally injured, Y/N stands with no damage to be seen.

Shigaraki. "What is this power?"

After the second world war a legend was born. It told of a man who had the power to escape death. Whenever his anger grew so too would his power. Pushed too far and his true might will surface. He shall arise no longer a man. But an undead king.

Y/N exhales emitting his smoke. He looks at Shigaraki who only shows anger. 

Shigaraki: "You may have gotta new power. But when you die you'll be nothing but a scared child."

Y/N: "When I die it isn't me that's scared. It's death."

Shigaraki sends out black tendrils to stab Y/N. But the second they make contact with his smoke they shrivel up breaking off.

Shigaraki: "Not bad."

He holds out his hand firing blasts of air from his hands. They head for Y/N who welcomes the attacks. His smoke eats the attacks sparing him. 

Y/N: "My turn."

He moves instantly grabbing Shigaraki by the neck. He attempts his tendril move successfully puncturing Y/N's stomach. He remains unfazed by his wound gushes blood. Internally his body doesn't heal but only gets worse. 

Y/N withdraws his katana slicing open Shigaraki's stomach. But a regen quirk heals him instantly. Now healed he grabs Y/N's arm. His decay quirk begins to eat his arm. Not feeling anything Y/N slams the back of Shigaraki's head onto the ground. His decay wound now begins to worsen as most of his flesh is eaten away.

Shigaraki aims his hand firing an air blast into Y/N's stomach. He flies into the air. Shigaraki sprouts wings taking flight towards Y/N. Y/N swings his katana but Shigaraki fires a blast of air to dodge his swing. Now in Y/N's blind spot he uses his tendril move to puncture his hand. It's however caught an inch from his head.

Y/N: "That's an annoying attack."

He moves the smoke through the tendrils into Shigaraki's arm. The smoke sets to work making the tendrils wither away into dust.

Shigaraki: "How!?!?!"

Like his fight with Mirio Y/N's smoke does so much more than destroy his own body. It can be used to burn quirks into submission. Activated long enough then quirks can be burned out of existence.

Shigaraki: "Have some of this!!"

He uses his wind blast quirk. But Y/N instantly disappears only to reappear beside Shigaraki. With a simple swing Shigaraki is relieved of his left arm. 

Shigaraki: "Bastard!!!"

He attempts to regrow his arm. But Y/N storms him with blasts of his corrosive smoke. They seep into his skin wreaking havoc on his body. The same goes for Y/N. More specifically his heart, which begins to beat irregularly. With a final throw a smoke blast hits Shigaraki dead center. 

Shigaraki: "You'll pay for cutting off my arm."

He goes to regrow but nothing happens.

Shigaraki: "Where's my healing!?!?!"

He looks at Y/N who zips to him. He can only watch as his blade swings at him. A long pause is seen. Shigaraki's head then falls off his shoulders. Y/N flicks Shigaraki's blood off his blade as the citizens of Japan cheer for him. He smiles when he pukes blood. He then falls outta the sky towards the heroes.