Chapter 1: Naruta and Nisaki 👶🏽👶🏽

A/N - Hey guys! Welcome to the very FIRST chapter of Love In You. I'm so excited for this continuation of the series and am hoping it gets just as many reads as the first two books. Before we get into it... I have a...

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!

This story is MAINLY ABOUT THE GROWTHS OF NARUTA AND NISAKI AND NARUNIA'S TROUBLED RELATIONSHIP! ITS A BOOK ABOUT THEIR FAMILY LIFE!

MOON MISSION IS SET TO TAKE PLACE AT END OF STORY AS IT WILL BE SHORT. THIS BOOK WILL MOST LIKELY BE VERY LONG WITH FAMILY LIFE BEFORE MOON MISSION HAPPENS!

Also, be prepared... cause this book may be the LAST book of the series. Enjoy it while you can 🥹

Please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 1: Naruta and Nisaki 👶🏽👶🏽

"The babies... they're really here..." Naruto smiled as he held onto Nisaki while he and Nia were in a hospital room.

"Oh Naruto... they're so beautiful..." Nia replied happily, breastfeeding Naruta.

"Daddy loves you babies so much," the blond kissed Nisaki's cheek.

Nisaki opened her blue eyes momentarily and stared at her dad. Seeing this, Naruto's heart squeezed.

"LITTLE NISAKI! YOU'RE MAKING DADDY'S HEART MELT, YA KNOW!" he hollered.

When he did, Nisaki made a soft noise before it turned into a cry.

"GAH! WAIT! LITTLE ANGEL!" Naruto freaked out.

This only made her cry louder.

"SWEET BABY! WHAT DID DADDY DO?!" Naruto yelled.

"Uzumaki..." Nia breathed as she sat on the hospital bed.

Naruto looked to his girlfriend.

"Sweet Nia... why is she crying?!"

"It's probably cause you're yelling. You need to lower your voice, baby."

Naruto immediately turned his head back to Nisaki.

"Angel," he said. "There's no reason for you to cry. Daddy's so sorry he yelled."

Hearing the volume of his voice go back down, Nisaki's crying soon came to a stop.

"There you go, angel... No more crying..." Naruto spoke gently.

Meanwhile, Naruta was only getting fed milk from Nia. She was rather quiet, but was getting in as much as she could.

"Naruta, not too much milk now," Nia told her. "Save some for your sister."

She then removed Naruta off her, but when she did, the baby cried.

"Oh Naruta..."

"Nia," Naruto spoke. "Our baby girl needs more milk than that. You've only been feeding her for a little bit."

"But Naruto, I have to save milk for Nisaki, too."

"There should be more than enough for each baby, ya know."

"Oh honeybun..."

With that, Nia latched Naruta's mouth back onto her. This stopped the baby's tears.

Suddenly, Sakura entered into the room.

"How's it going in here?" she asked.

"It's going wonderful! Our baby girls are so angelic," Naruto grinned.