Chapter 29: Bombarded With Hinata

A/N - Hey guys... I have some news... A NEW NARUNIA STORY HAS BEEN POSTED! Except... it's on a different site!

Okay so, It's actually for my original, secret NaruNia fanfic. It's a story I want to have people read as I originally wanted it to get traditionally published. It's basically a NaruNia AU fanfic but with different elements from the Naruto verse itself so that i obviously can't get sued by the makers of Naruto, meaning that their names are changed, they have slight different but similar personalities and hobbies and basically I had to make enough changes to where they're considered my OWN characters but are still secretly based off the Naruto characters lol.

 It's basically a NaruNia AU fanfic but with different elements from the Naruto verse itself so that i obviously can't get sued by the makers of Naruto, meaning that their names are changed, they have slight different but similar personalities and...

Here's a summary:

What if the Beast was the Beauty and Beauty was the Beast?

Seventeen-year-old Naeia Lorae has always been the outcast. The ugly girl. The fat girl. Despite being a renowned romance author, she has never quite lived the love life as her beloved fictional characters had. Seeking a solution to her issues, she stumbles upon "Real Beauty", an app that promises to transform her into a beautiful swan. However, her quest for validation takes a sinister turn as the app, instead of granting approval, curses her with a beastly transformation, mirroring her internal struggles.

Amidst the sorrows her curse bestowed on her, Naeia crosses paths with a voracious reader of her stories, Nathan Maxwell, who seemingly gazes beyond the grotesque surface and appreciates the beauty within her. Together, they scour the city in an effort to unravel secrets of the sinister app and on the way, form a knitted bond born from shared vulnerabilities in order to break the curse.

The two must navigate a world obsessed with appearances, even encountering a media storm surrounding Naeia's affliction that puts their connection to the ultimate test. As the clock ticks, Naeia and Nathan discover an unforeseen power within themselves, one driven to confront whoever created the horrific app.

Will their unconventional bond withstand the challenges, proving that true beauty transcends curses and societal norms? And perhaps, maybe even... find love on the way?

Honestly, for a long time, I've been feeling very under appreciated and undervalued and even sometimes taken advantage of for my writing and stories. I feel as though I work really hard to bring a lot of people an escape from their struggles and something to make them happy, yet I never get or ask for even a penny for my hard work.

It's just really hard for me to keep working this hard and not get paid for anything. That's why, I'm trying to be honest with everyone when I say that I feel as though if I can't get paid at all for my writing, I feel as though I can no longer keep my fanfics and stories up. Yes, I'm not entitled to anyone's money but I think it's time I finally realize my worth as a writer and act accordingly. I wanna be able to continue to write for y'all but to not get even a penny out of doing this is just too much for me at my age now.