NARUNIA AU FANFIC STORY | Dear Beloved: Letters Across Multiverse

Heyyyyy guys!!! You're probably looking at this book like, "you foreal? 😑" and I'm here to tell you... I AM being foreal lol

For a little while, I've been wanting to write an alternate universe NaruNia book. Something that was tragic yet soooo good and something I'd probably binge read if I was reading it for first time. Granted, I have written the FIRST CHAPTER.

So hopefully you read the summary already, but if not, here it is:

In a tragic alternate timeline where Nia Umino is left by herself following the death of her boyfriend, Naruto Uzumaki, in his final showdown against Sasuke Uchiha, Nia is in shambles and miserable over her loss. One day, her guardian mark responds to her heartache and a celestial being comes forth, telling her that though her universe's Naruto's life was cut short, there would be a chance for her to regain him back. The only challenge? The new Naruto will be from another parallel universe in which he and Nia never met, yet alone, that Nia exists in.

The celestial being informs Nia that though it's possible to reunite with Naruto of the other universe, she must win his heart... without ever physically interacting with him. Nia, in a last ditch effort, comes up with an idea to write him letters, from the time of his birth, all the way to when he was fated to die in her universe. The time-traveling letters to Naruto end up scattered across various moments in his past. Naruto must piece together the fragments of their love story and face a dilemma: embrace the love Nia shares with him, knowing that it defies the laws of time... or let her go to ensure the stability of his timeline.

Read as their bond culminates in a heart-wrenching decision that will shape both their destinies.

——

Yes, this is a bittersweet, tragic love story 🥲 in a universe where Naruto and Sasuke actually kill one another in their final battle once war is over, leaving this version of Nia without her hero. Unlike my main storyline fanfic series, Light in You, this Nia was never *SPOILER ALERT* pregnant so she was left with no offspring to remember Naruto by 💔

I'm hoping y'all will enjoy and be excited over this fanfic. I'm not guaranteeing that this will be a thing, but I'm gonna try to write a few chapters to see how I feel about it and how manageable it is. Don't worry, I'll still be writing Love in You, I just want to try my hands at something new with a twist.

Let me know if you guys would like to read this and it might help me to make my decision on whether or not to go about writing it.

*PLEASE READ LIGHT IN YOU AND HEART IN YOU FIRSR BEFORE READING THIS STORY SO YOU WON'T BE CONFUSED!*

Anyway guys, let me know what you think of the first chapter and the cover. Please leave some comments, vote, and have a great rest of your day ❤️