Chapter 35: Under The Moonlight

A/N - Hey guys! Welcome to another chapter, over on my other account TaniaJanae923 I updated my other secret NaruNia story, Cursed Beauty!

ALSO! NEW STORY! I have another NaruNia AU spin off FANFIC called: Beauty In You
Summary is below the image:

In the aftermath of the Fourth Great Ninja War, Naruto Uzumaki finds himself thrust into a new battlefield - the quest for love

In the aftermath of the Fourth Great Ninja War, Naruto Uzumaki finds himself thrust into a new battlefield - the quest for love. Pressured by the village elders to find a suitable wife, Naruto reluctantly agrees to meet potential suitors arranged by them. But as the blind dates unfold, none capture his heart, until anonymous love letters begin to arrive, stirring emotions he never knew he possessed.

Intrigued by the enigmatic messages, Naruto embarks on a journey to uncover the identity of his secret admirer. Little does he know, the sender is closer than he realizes, hidden behind the humble guise of Nia Umino, the Cloud's unattractive and overweight outcast. As Naruto unravels the mystery, he discovers a bond deeper than he ever imagined, one that defies societal expectations and challenges the very fabric of his world.

But their friendship is not without its trials. As Naruto and Nia navigate the treacherous waters of a potential romance forming, they face opposition from their villages and families, determined to tear them apart.

Will they defy the odds and carve out their own destiny, or will they succumb to the pressures of tradition and duty?

Please remember to vote on all THREE of my books, this, Cursed Beauty, and Beauty in You. Please remember to leave comments on them and without further ado, here is the new chapter!

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 35: Under The Moonlight

The moon hung high in the night sky inside the forest where Shikamaru, Naruto, Nia, and their twins had stopped to rest

The moon hung high in the night sky inside the forest where Shikamaru, Naruto, Nia, and their twins had stopped to rest. The crackling of the campfire filled the air, its warmth a welcome reprieve from the cool night breeze.

Naruto sat cross-legged beside the fire, his attention focused on the twins, Naruta and Nisaki, who were babbling happily in their makeshift crib. Nia sat beside him, her arms wrapped around their children, her gaze filled with love and tenderness.