Chapter 28: Naruto and Nia Caught Messing Around In a Public Bathroom 😳

A/N - Hey guys! Newwwwsss!

There may be... a NEW INUYASHA FANFIC I'M WORKING ON!!! Right now it's called: Accursed Bloodline

Rn, CHAPTER ONE IS OUT!

Here's the summary:

It's been six months since the defeat of Naraku

It's been six months since the defeat of Naraku... since Inuyasha has been forced apart from Kagome. Every three days, he visits the Bone-Eater's well, mourning and praying for the chance to reunite with Kagome again. In the midst of this, an eighteen-year-old girl named Ayana, crawls into the village, visibly in pain.

It's revealed that she has the blood of the legendary priestess, Midoriko, coursing through her veins. Cursed by the very demons her ancestor vanquished, Ayana's lineage is haunted by parasitic creatures that feed on her life force. Armed with Midoriko's sacred sword, she attempts to embark on a quest to shatter the curse, facing ten formidable demon lords whose shadows loom over her family's destiny.

However, Inuyasha and his group insists in tagging along, showing complete compassion for Ayana. Unfortunately, at the glance of Inuyasha's handsome face, Ayana is haunted by the memory of her father's tragic fall at the hands of a demon lord whilst he protected her demon mother. Because of this, she seeks to shield her heart from the potential of ill-fated love.

With each descendant's fall, the demon lords resurrect and Ayana confronts the ultimate challenge - stay alive and clear of using any spiritual power or risk having the parasites eat at her life force. In the crucible of battles, she tests her strength, resolve, and the threads of her own destiny.

Will Ayana unravel the enigma of her bloodline, triumph over the demon lords, and reshape her family's fate? Or will she become another chapter in the haunting legacy that binds her to demons and the growing feelings she has for Inuyasha while on their journey together?

——

Oop 👀 yesss, y'all- this book looks like it will for ONCE have some kind of action in it 🤣 usually I stay CLEAR of action cause I'm TERRIBLE at it but this will help me to improve my skills but don't worry, this is still a Inuyasha love story- eeep! Ik a lot of y'all are team Sesshomaru, but stop sleeping on Inuyasha lol he was one of my childhood crushes as a kid lol it's only fitting I'd eventually make a fanfic of him.

I wasn't planning to at first but it seems a lot of people want me to venture outside of Naruto too so I just decided to give a different anime a try lol

If you want to see this book be a thing, PLEASE LMK and comment, vote, on the book and or message me so Ik there are people who actually want to read it.

Anyway, please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 28: Naruto and Nia Caught Messing Around In a Public Bathroom 😳