5 - To my family

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

"Who is she?" Vegas asked very curious.

"Well...she's..."

"Nobody!!" Venice rushed to answer before me. He tried to take the picture out of Vegas' hand, but Vegas quickly dodged it.

"Is she your girlfriend...Peter....?

"Pete. My name is Pete." Geez...we studied in the same class for 1.5 years and he doesn't even know my name.

"Yes!Pete!...What's her name?" Vegas ignored Venice, looking at the picture again and then to me.

"Nong Nui, Khun Vegas"

"Sh***..." Venice muttered something under his breath that I didn't hear.

"Hmm...curious." (in English) Vegas narrowed his gaze at me.

"..." I kept looking at him, puzzled.

"You don't seem like the kind of guy who would have a girlfriend."

"Me? Why not??" As far as I know you are the one that are not expected to have a girlfriend, sir. Not me.

"Yeah... why not???" Venice repeated my question, kind of annoyed. I think he is picking my side.

"You're not the manly type, are you? Look at you! You look so...frail and clumsy." Vegas smirks.

That smirk...I hate his pretentious smile.

"...well, I think some people might find me likeable..." Asshole.

"This frail and clumsy guy kicked your friend's ass with an injured hand, buddy!" Venice replied to Vegas. 

I've never seen anyone contradict Vegas so directly other than Khun Kinn and Khun Noo.

"So..." Vegas stares at Venice but doesn't reply.

"He fights since he was TWO years old! He's not frail." Venice seems bothered by that affirmation.

"...actually, I was four...but yeah..."

"Besides, Pete always got tons of chocolates from ALL girls from his former school, right, Pete?!

"...well...I would not say all, but there were a few...for sure..."

"Even boys!!" Venice added emphatically.

"...Yeah...even boys..... nooo!! " What boys??... I never said that!

Venice ignored me.

"BOYS...! Come on! Look at this face!" Venice pinches my cheeks with his fingertips. "He is prettier than most girls I know...No!...than all girls I know! You gotta agree with me, dude."

"All I can see are bruises..." Vegas says bluntly.

"Ow...don't get hung up on details, man...look at the potential, Vegas!!"