10 - Shower

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

"What the hell!" I accidentally let it out.

Vegas takes the towel off his waist and drops it on the floor. Slowly he comes closer, with a strange smile on his face. If it weren't for me there, I'd think it's somehow a seductive smile.

"You are taking so long I thought you fell and hit your head (1)." Vegas says ironically, smirking.

Huh...I was cleaning up some human excretions, you know...

"Khun Vegas wants to take a shower 'again'? I pretend nice.

Haven't you showered with that Tawan guy already?!

"Yeah...I feel...hot." Vegas smirks at me. He steps into the shower in my direction, making me instinctively step back and lean against the cold wall.

"But the water is hot not cold..."

"No problem...hot water is relaxing..."

Yeah... that's why I wanted to enjoy my bath. Couldn't you wait for me to finish? Selfishness runs through all Theerapakhun cousins' veins.

I have no problem getting naked in front of other people, vice versa. I'm used to showering in community changing rooms. But I thought this time I could enjoy this fancy bathroom all to myself.

"I'm already done, Khun Vegas." You can shower more comfortably.

"Wait..." Vegas places one arm on either side of my head, resting his palms on the wall. Water falls on his back.

"W-why?" I can't get out.

"Can't you stay a little longer? He whispers in my ear. I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

Oh, really?! I knew it! I knew it! I should have seen this coming.

"Ok, turn please" I sigh.

"What?" Vegas narrows his eyes at me, puzzled.

"Turn, Khun Vegas. It's easier this way."

"Do you want me to turn my back to you...?!"

"Yeap"

"Haa...listen... things don't work that way for me...I' m always on t..."

I slide down the wall and get out from under Vegas' arm, positioning myself right behind him.

"Keep your palms against the wall, Kuhn Vegas."

"Hey! How do you...?!"

I hold his waist and and whisper in his ear.

"I promise you...it won't hurt."

Venice's POV

I left Tawan raging alone in the room and went out to stand guard by the door to Vegas and Pete's room.

Suddenly I notice a small figure approaching the room next door.

"What the hell are you doing here, little devil? How did you get here?"

"On the school bus. I was in the luggage compartment."

"You WHAT?"

"You didn't think I'd stay quietly at home and leave Pete unprotected with that psychopath, did you?"

"But I' m here!"

"Should I feel at ease with it? Besides, I've already booked the room next door so I can follow up more closely."

"How?"

"Using your name and the money from the safe. I told Father I would come to this school trip with you."

"God...well, since it's in my name, I'm going to sleep with you in this room."

"No!" Little Vegas frowns at me.

"End of discussion."

I grab my things and move into the room next to Vegas and Pete.

Little Vegas takes out of his bag a small cage with his hedgehogs and a device.

He places the device on the wall and what appears to be a headset in his ear.

"What is it?"

"A device to listen to the conversation on the other side. I got it from the security control room at home."

"Interesting"

I take the device from his hands.

"Hey!"

"Didn't they tell you that it's ugly to listen to other people's conversation?!"

"Asshole"

I put on the headphones and concentrate to hear something.

"Shhhh"

[Fuck...It's good...it's so good, Pete...harder...]

"Oh my god!" I take off my headphones, startled.

"What is it? What is it? Let me hear it!"

Little Vegas jumps next to me, trying to grab his headphones.

"Stop it! You can't!"

"Why are you making this face? If Vegas hurts Pete, I'm going to cut his throat." Little Vegas keeps jumping next to me.

"Stop it, kid!"

OMG...you might have to cut his neck, because what they are doing definitely involves some pain. But I'm confused...things seem kind of...inverted in this world...OMG...I can't imagine...Father Vegas as a bottom...so weird. Let me check this.

I put the headphones back on.

["I told you to trust me, Khun Vegas]

WHAT? OMG, OMG...did Pete say thrust??!?!?Is it THRUST?! Oh!...have they switched positions already? So they do both...OMG...that's different...

They were faster than I thought. This is so embarrassing.

"It's better not to use it." I take the headphones off again and put the device in a good place so the little demon doesn't get it.

"Why?"

"They are already sleeping. And we need to get up early tomorrow to watch over them. Now go to bed, Little Vegas! Good night!"

"Whatever" Little Vegas turns to face the wall.

Good news is that we may be getting home sooner than I thought.

...

Author's note:

1 - In the original novel, Vegas enters the shower where Pete already is and says something similar...but in a very different situation...not good at all.