28 - Hot Devil [NC 18+]

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

"Please my lord...don't kick me out of Heaven...I promise I won't screw any heavenly orders anymore."

I cling to my superior's golden heavenly garment. He tugs on his tunic with difficulty, dragging me across the celestial hall.

"It's already decided, my poor angel. You are going down." He points 'down'.

"Boo boo boo" I collapsed in a sobbing heap at the feet of the golden angel.

"Don't be so dramatic, sweetie. You might like it, huh?! But be careful, things can get a little 'heated down there'.

Haha (Tankhun's demonic laugh.)

"W-what?!"

"Bye, bye, baby angel!"

"Nooooo"

...

"What is this place?!"

Things look blurry.

As soon as my eyes get used to the dim light, I find myself inside a huge, ornately decorated room.

All shades of red... including the room lights.

It's so fancy.

"D****..." I realize one of my feet is chained to the floor.

The chain is long  that I can walk across the room but not leave it.

"I try to pull the chain, but I don't have the strength to break it. What about my heavenly superpowers?!"

"Do you want to leave so soon? You just arrived."

"Holy mother of... who are you?"

I see a fairly hot naked boy/young man staring back at me through a mirror's reflection.

His butt and his intimate part are shown.

I feel embarrassed.

I shouldn't feel embarrassed.

I'm an angel.

A naked body should not embarrass me at all.

I'm immune to... desires...

Oh...Ooooh!...

Tempting.

"I know who you are!"

"You know, fallen Angel?!"

"I'm not fallen. It's Iike I tripped and fell...it happens...sometimes..."

"You're already lying..." He smirks at me.

"Sh***"

Suddenly the Devil turns to face me directly, and walks slowly towards me, with a cigarette in his hand...