9 - Shared room

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

A group of students were selected for aquatic sporting competition against some other elite schools. We're staying in a hotel in the beach. Things that only very wealthy students participate in.

Khun Korn allowed me to come because of my dedication, even though Khun Noo had been complaining all day long that he didn't want me to go.

Students arrived on Friday at the hotel and leave on Sunday night.

But because of my shift and some unforeseen events throughout the day, I ended up arriving only on Friday late at night.

After being reprimanded by the teacher in charge, I went to the room defined for me. I don't know who I'll share the room with. Hope I don't wake my roommate.

When I use the magnetic card to open the bedroom door, I notice that the door is locked from the inside.

"Hello?!" I called out loud for my roommate to hear it and knocked on the door. Nothing. Fuck.

"Hey, Pete! I was worried about you! You arrived late. I was afraid you wouldn't come."

"Hey, Venice. Khun Noo held me late."

"Why are you outside with your bag? Won't you come in?"

"Well...I tried, but the door is locked from the inside. I think my roommate is already sleeping or in the bath. I don't know. I knocked but there was no answer. And about you?"

"My roommate seems cool, but he's been missing since dinner. I decided to come to see if you'd arrived. I think I have a sixth sense about you." Venice grin at me.

"Uh...r-right...Do you know who I have to share this room with?"

"Uhhh...I don't know the asshole's name. But let's knock on the door until he opens it. You're not going to sleep outside, are you?"

"Let's give him some more time. Maybe he is busy in the bahroom and can't open the door... I don't know..."

"He's had too much time to do his shit. Knock on the door again. Go on!"

"KNOCK, KNOCK" We wait a few moments. "Nothing".

Venice ran out of patience and knocked on the door himself. Aggressively.

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, Hey!"

We both stuck our ears to the door trying to hear something.

"I'm not hearing anything, Venice...maybe we should..."

"What a son of a bitch!!" Venice knocks on the door angrily"

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. HEEEY!!! It's too early for you to sleep, man!"

"Calm down, Venice!"

"CLICK"

Suddenly the door opens.

"Who said I was sleeping." An imposing presence shirtless appears at the door.

Seriously?! Another Theerapanyakul family member? I thought I would have some rest for three days. I'm so unlucky.

"Good evening, Khun Vegas, I'm sorry to interrupt you" I bow to him. "I told you he might be in the bathroom" I whispered to Venice.

"Who is it, Vegas?" A charming boy appears at the door wearing only a long T-shirt. I can't guarantee he's in his underwear. "Oh...It's my roommate. Hello, Venice!" he says to Venice, giving him a lustful look. And then he turns to me. And who are you? He asks in a not very flattering tone.

"Me? I'm Pete..."

"..." He looks at me from head to toe in a judgmental way. I feel uncomfortable.  "Are you bringing your bodyguards for school trips?"

"Oh...this...? I came to the hotel straight from my shift. I didn't have time to take off my bodyguard suit."

"He is Tankhun's bodyguard." Vegas said with a sarcastic smile on his face. I'm sure he meant babysitter. He is not that wrong though.

"Pete is Vegas roommate. Now, move your ass, Tawan. Pete is tired and he needs a shower." Venice pulls the boy by the arm out of the room.

"Hey, wait. I'm almost naked."

"So wear your goddamn pants. Are you waiting for someone to do it for you?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you jealous of me, Venice?" Tawan teases Venice.

"Uh? From you? No offense, but no! I just want my friend to have some rest." Venice continues pulling the boy by the arm.

"Since you're so close, why don't you share the room with him, and I stay here with Vegas?"

I nodded.

Great idea, pal! It would be great. Venice is okay.

"No" Vegas said vehemently.

Me, Venice, and that Tawan guy turn our faces to Vegas. Why not, man?! 

"But, Vegas..." Tawan protested pouting.

"Get your things and go back to Venice's room, Tawan."

Less than a minute later, Tawan came out of the room wearing a pair of pants. He looked at me, annoyed.

Venice winked at me and walked away with Tawan. Maybe Venice is interested in his roommate, I don't know. But it's a risky game to lust after a boy who's with Vegas. I wouldn't do that if I were him. In fact, it surprises me that Vegas has allowed it. He seems to have an above his average tolerance for Venice. Venice demonstrates a bold attitude towards Vegas. But Vegas has so far done nothing to subdue him, which does not suit Vegas usual dominant behavior.

When I entered the room, I didn't feel very comfortable. It was obvious what they were doing in there. It would have been better if we had switched rooms. Vegas probably wants to bring other boys into the room. Damnit.

I placed my bag on the bed which was not unmade. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I noticed that Vegas and Tawan's hair was wet. I admit I felt a little disgusted to get in the shower and step on something that had come out of someone else's body.

Without putting my feet in the wet area, I reached for the shower hose. I've got very hot water and threw some of the liquid soap on the floor. With the jet of hot water, I squirted the walls and floor. It took me a while to finish cleaning everything.

I got in the shower, and I soaped myself. Woah...so nice to feel the hot water running through my hair and body...I finally managed to relax.

I closed my eyes to let the water splash over my face and wash away the foam.

"CREAK" I hear the glass door opening.

"What the hell!!!"

...