22 - Tempting

Pete's POV

"Were you waiting for me, Pete...?"

"What the heck!"

In a reflex, I grab one of Vegas's arm and hurl his body over my shoulder.

Vegas falls over my bed.

I cover my private part with my hands immediately

"What's wrong with you?!" Vegas says, annoyed.

As Vegas tries to get up, I pull my underwear on, but end up getting tangled in it. Shit...

Vegas grabs my wrist that holds my underwear.

I look at him, startled, but again I cover my privates with my other hand.

"Excuse me, Khun Vegas. I need my hand."

"Why...?"

What do you mean 'WHY'?! Isn't that obvious?!?!?!?!

"Ahem...to put my underwear on, sir..." I avert my gaze from his and try to pull my wrist. He doesn't let me go.

"A big bug made a feast on your body indeed, Pete..." He looks my body from head to toe, smiling awkwardly. "Your skin must be very soft to have marks like these..."

"...a nasty bug did this to me for fun..." I frown to him...

"...maybe he was too hungry for tender meat..." Vegas comes closer, shamelessly smiling at me.

I can feel the tip of his nose on my neck...and his other hand in my waist.

What the hell do you think you're doing?!

"You smell good, Pete..."

"...me?!...It's just body soap..."

Actually...Vegas is so close...his chest slightly touching mine...I feel my body shiver from the uncomfortable closeness. 

"Are you feeling cold?"

"Cold?!"

"Why are you shivering like this, Pete?!" 

"..."

"Is it because of me?" 

"Air conditioning."

"It's off." Vegas let out a wry chuckle.

"..."

Damn.

Vegas nuzzles me lightly.

I can smell his scent too... why does he smell like this?!

Do you need to put on expensive cologne to get in the pool? What a waste! Who do you want to impress, huh?

Anything that moves, has a hole and it's not female, I guess.

...damn...I could sniff it all day...

Ow! Stop it, Pete!

Back off, dude! 'Cause I need to breathe!

"Do you mind, sir?!" I try to give a step back and I pull my wrist again, turning my head to the other side to avoid his scent.

Vegas smirks, but he releases my wrist.

How do I put my underwear on if he's standing in front of me...looking at me in this weird way...?! I'm not turning my back on him. No way. He might prank me again. He's a bully just like his friends. Because I kissed him (not intentionally), my life is going to be hell...I can feel it. Pete, you dug your own hole, idiot!

"Will you excuse me, Khun Vegas?! I need to go to the bathroom."

Move your ass, dude!...let me run to the bathroom...I'm naked!!!