14 - Morning issues

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

No matter how little I sleep, I always wake up at the same time, very early...but I still don't want to open my eyes. I slept little, but I slept soundly. The bed is so cozy. I don't want to move yet. I'm allowing myself to enjoy this trip and get some rest.

"Are you warm and cozy?" A voice asks me tenderly.

"Yes, yes, very warm and cozy...thanks."

"Good."

I snuggle my face into the Vegas's chest and place the palm of my hand on his belly as his embrace warms me.

Uhhhhhh...waaait a minute.

I stay still.

Am I dreaming?

I do hope I'm dreaming.

I open one eye and see myself hugging someone.

FUCK.

What should I do?...What should I say? I panic.

Pretend sleeping again, Pete. Just like the penis incident, pretend it never happened.

Consistency is key.

The problem is that I'm aware of everything now. Vegas' arm wrapping around my waist. His grip is gentle. My head bobbing up and down with the movement of his breath. And his heartbeat...which seems odd. Maybe he has heart problems... he better check it out.

Oh! Is this my heart maybe? My heart is racing with embarrassment.

Damn...This bed is too small!

Maybe he's sleeping again.

If we stay here for another half hour maybe I can move slowly and get out of bed unnoticed.

"I could stay like this forever..."

Fuck, he's still awake.

"..."

"...and you, Pete?"

"Oooow!"

Vegas flips over me unexpectedly.

"...Do you want to stay like this a little longer, Pete?"

Vegas rests his forearms on the bed beside my head and asks smirking at me.

"...M-m-me?"

"You've just said you feel warmed and cozy next to me...do you want to stay like this...?"

Oh no...I feel his body moving slightly back and forth.

Something big and hard...Nooooooooo...Is he rubbing his dick on me?

Is he?

IS HE?

No...he wouldn't...

Of course he would, Pete! He likes man and he is horny. And I'm the only meat around this room!Maybe not good meat...but that's what's available for now.