47 - Turns

Pete's POV

Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt

"Jesus, Pete! Won't you answer that phone?!"

"No"

"There seem to be a million messages there."

"Whatever."

"Hey, why did you come back from Vegas this early? Look at those black circles under your eyes. It's like you haven't slept at all"

"I ...I couldn't sleep much..."

"I thought you were going to stay there until the end of the year...did something happen, Pete?! Did he... did he do something gross to you?!..."

"Gross?!"

Do you mean like fucking me the whole night?! Nah...It was not gross and I shamelessly asked for that.

"No...he did nothing gross to me, Porsche."

"Are you sure?! I can punch him for you."

"Don't worry about me. It's just that...there was no point in me staying there any longer. ...that's all."

"Vegas let you leave so easily?! The way he was clinging to you, that's really unexpected."

"..."

"I wonder why he is calling you like crazy then" Porsche points to my phone with his head again... does he miss you this much already?!"

"...I don't think so. Don't you have to go to school?!"

"I'm waiting for you, jerk."

[KNOCK, KNOCK...May I come in?!"

"YES!" I yell, not giving time to Porsche continue that conversation.

"Pete, Khun Korn wants to see you."

"Okay."

"Do I wait for you?" Porsche asks me.

"No...I'll go by myself later."

...

When I leave my dorm room, I meet Khun Kinn waiting for Porsche to go to school. Yeap...young master waits for his bodyguard in this house.

"Pete...are you going to see my dad?!"

"Yes, Khun Kinn. He's waiting for me."

"I got a little surprised to see you here. I thought Vegas would make things difficult for you to leave that house."

"Haha...really..."

"I'm glad you're back."

"Thank you, sir."

...

Venice's POV

"Why he's not fucking here ?! I'm going to ask Porsche."

"Hey, calm down. Class is about to start. I'll ask him during break, dude. You better not approach them now...you're too agitated. Besides, P'Kinn looked at you in a not very friendly way when you tried to reach Porsche earlier.

"Fuck him. I'm not interest in his bodyguard. I want to talk to Pete. He must tell me why he left!"

"I know but you better not cause any trouble now. From what you said, this is a delicate time to create trouble for your father, Vegas. Please stay calm and trust me. I will speak to Pete personally. I'm sure he had his reasons..."

"I swear we were fine together...he begged for my d..."

"Dude..."

"Okay...okay..."