41 - Ducati - part 2

The panting sound and muffled moans echo through the empty garage. Pete sinks his incisors into Vegas' leather gloves tucked between his teeth as Vegas's lower body slams into his.

His boyfriend-boss' fingers firmly gripping Pete's hips leave their marks on the soft skin. Beads of sweat trickle down Vegas' forehead and onto Pete's back, with every rough movement on his body.

It's violent.

But it makes Pete feel good.

So good Pete forgot of time and duty for a couple of minutes.

Everything with Vegas is his first time... including getting fucked on top of a Ducati.

The more Vegas presses him, Pete feels his cock rub against the Ducati's black leather seat. "Wait! Wait!" Friction is too pleasurable. The inner stimulus makes his desire insuppressible. 

When the climax is reached, Pete contracts, causing Vegas to frown. The tighter channel compresses the hardened cock, which begins to throb inside Pete.

Vegas' groan is guttural.

Minds go blank.

Vegas takes his left hand from Pete's waist to his heart.

"You liked it so much that your heart almost exploded."

Pete spits the gloves out of his mouth.

"I bet yours too..." Pete mutters.

Vega laughs at Pete's frown.

Vegas leans over Pete, and the hand that was on his heart, touches his chin, making him turn his face slightly towards him.

"My heart is about to explode...but I can take more..." Vegas kisses Pete viciously.

The kiss Vegas gives Pete is so hot that it makes Pete's heart almost reach "blowing point". Sex on Vegas' superbike was more exciting than riding on it at over 200 kmh and this kiss is just igniting another high-speed ride.

"Beep...beep...beep...beep..."

"...ngh...w-wait..." Pete tries to break the kiss, but Vegas grabs his face, nearly wringing his neck.

Even so, that sound coming from his phone terrified Pete in a way, that with all his might he managed to pull his mouth away from Vegas's.

"Why have you done that!" Vegas protests, upset.

"Quick, release my wrists, they're coming!"

"What are you talking about? Nobody is coming! Nobody knows about this place! We lost those guys."

"Not them! P'Nop! P'Nop is coming!

"What nonsense...what is that beep sound?" Vegas looks at Pete's phone lying on the floor, making that sound. "Nop is calling you..."

"He is coming!"

"You called him?! When?!?! I didn't see you calling..."

"We have an emergency code...I sent it to P'Nop when they were chasing us...then he started tracking us through my phone..."

"Damn it, Pete! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"Because you wouldn't let me call him! It was for your safety, Vegas! Now, hurry up! Untie me!"

Pete was suddenly aware of Vegas' dark face.

He was angry.

Very angry.

A terrifying thought crossed Pete's mind.

"Hey...Vegas...you're not going to leave me like this are you?!"