36 - Body wash [NC18+]

Pete's POV

I found something that Vegas undeniably sucks at.

Basketball.

We are in the locker room after a match.

Teacher asked him to throw some balls after the game since he refused to play.

I had to wait for him.

"That's a game for the poor."

"Oh, wow...what is your concept of sport for the rich, then?! playing chess?!" Porsche teases him.

"For your information, I'm captain of the school chess team."

The match was against Porsche's class. Khun Kinn excused himself from this class today to attend class president meeting.

Porsche is waiting for him.

Good thing though. He would be mad to see Vegas and Porsche getting along like this while taking their clothes off.

"Should it sound cool?!"

"Very much. I can teach you any time. Maybe you'll find interesting how the pieces move on the board."

"Maybe 'I' can teach you some moves." Porsche throws the basketball at him.

"Oh...are you letting me hold your ball now?!"

...is this some kind of double meaning dialogue?!

"OW, PLEASE" I roll my eyes. They both turn to me. Vegas gives me a teasing smile. "Ow...I don't believe I forgot my shampoo." I shake my head, upset.

"What is this in your hand?!" Vegas asks me?!

"Oh...yeah...I mean...my...body wash."

"I can lend you mine..." Vegas, waist wrapped in a towel, takes a tube and approaches me with a cunning smile. "...my scent will be on you...is there a problem?!" he smirkes.

"Never mind...thanks" I refuse and turn my face to my locker.

"Why are you blushing?!" Khun Vegas keeps looking, laughing.

"I'm not..." I want to firmly deny it, but only mutter. What's wrong with me?!

"Share with me then...I forgot mine too." Porsche says while entering the shower area with his bare ass in full view.

Vegas turns his head slightly to look at him...his ass more precisely.

Fucking shameless.

Then he gives a malicious smile and looks at me.

"Aren't you coming, Pete?!"

"No...I'm fine."

"You're not going into the car smelling like this, are you?!"

I smell myself... I usually don't smell even when I'm sweaty.

"I can't smell anything. I'll take shower home...I mean...at the Minor Family Mansion, if you don't mind, sir."

"Alright...wait for me here then."

He stares at me once more and go to the shower area, whistling.

That happy bastard.

I can hear them giggle.

Since when are they that close, huh?! Let master Kinn know about this...

Not that I'm telling him... I'm not a snitch...although...

["Brush harder... wow...you're good..."] Porsche says.

["I told you...I'm the best, babe..."] 

That narcissist.