15 - Old Vegas vs. Little Vegas

Venices' POV

"What are you two doing here?" Vegas asks bluntly.

"Uh...my little brother wanted to play in the sand..."

"But I hate sand..." he muttered under his breath

I glared at him.

"There are no other children his age here with us at the hotel." Vegas watched us with suspicion

"Uh..."

"Our father asked the coordinator to let me come with my brother as I am very attached to him. I'm way ahead of the lessons, it wouldn't be a problem. "

Then Little Vegas wrapped one of his arms around my waist, keeping the other arm around Pete's waist.

It would be a very beautiful scene, if I didn't know that it's all an act of the little devil... a great act, by the way. I'm sure he'd kick my ass and Vegas's and run with Pete out of here.

"I'm glad you're here, Nong Vegas." Pete grinned at the little demon, who immediately let go of me, and went back to clinging only to Pete.

"P'Pete, come have breakfast with me! I'm hungry. P'Venice can jog with P'Vegas."

"N-no....." I was going to interrupt the little demon, but Pete also seemed excited to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

"Great idea, Nong Vegas!! You guys keep training...I take Nong Vegas to the hotel. See you later, guys!"

Little Vegas smiled in satisfaction, taking Pete's hand for them to get back to the hotel.

"Hurry, Phi!"

Damn! I think this little brat didn't come to help me, but to disrupt my plans.

"Wait." Unexpectedly, Vegas grabbed Pete's arm, making him turn to him.

"...Yes...Khun Vegas..."

"I'm going with you."

Woohoo! Great, Dad Vegas! You definitely can't let your wife go with the little version of you.

"Oh...okay, let's go all together then". Pete smiled at all of us.

Oh ow...don't mind the little devil's murderous look at you, Vegas...

The smile on the little demon's face immediately disappeared.

Pete tried to walk, but Vegas was holding his arm on one side and Little Vegas on the other, each pulling Pete's arm, not moving.

"Ahem...you're going to split Pete in half..." I tried to intervene.

Those two Vegas kept staring at each other.

Older Vegas smirked at him.

"Go on."

Vegas let go of Pete's arm and made a polite gesture for Pete to go ahead with little Vegas.

Pete nodded slightly with an embarrassed puzzled smile.

As they went ahead, Little Vegas turned his face to look at Vegas.

Considering all his remarkable intelligence, my little brother did exactly what was expected from a 7-year-old boy in face of an archenemy: he stuck his tongue out at Vegas.

Oh god...that's it... kid is declaring war.

...

Vegas' POV

"His little brother seems to be very attached to Pete. He seems to be very...POSSESSIVE."

"Don't mind him, Vegas...My little brother is kind of needy, you know...and Pete is really nice to him...he pays attention to him. Pete is a really nice guy, don't you think?"

"..." Vegas doesn't answer me.

"Huh?"

He keeps an impassive face.

Annoying.

Then he asks:

"I've been noticing that Pete comes back with you guys every day... have you become friends?"

"Pete's been training me to box...when my brother lets him, of course."

"Doesn't Tankhun get annoyed that you're taking time out of his bodyguard?"

"I never bothered to ask...it's just for an hour a day, anyway..."

Pete and Little Demon enter the hotel's restaurant, while Vegas stops at the entrance.

"Is that all, Venice?"

"What?"

"Your reason for being around Pete...boxing lessons?"

He asks me with a cynical smile on his face.

"OMG! Seriously?!

"..." Vegas gets stunned by my effusive reaction.

"Are you jealous of Pete and me?"

...

Author's note:

Hello guys!Sorry for being such a short chapter!It's been a long time since I published a new chapter.I'll try to make up for it in the next chapter.Thank you for your patience and for following along.