58 - Unexpected support

(before Vegas meeting Pete during lunchtime)

Little Vegas' POV 

"Venice, you idiot! Do you want to kill yourself?!" I run out of the car to help my brother who is sitting on the grass on the side of the highway.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?!?!" Vegas comes running towards us. "If the driver hadn't slowed down suddenly, you would have been seriously hurt, Venice!"

"I have to agree with Asshole. I have to agree with this asshole. Why did you do that?!"

"He's bruised. Damn, let's go to the hospital!" Vegas and I grabbed Venice on each side of his arm and helped him get up.

"Haa...I knew it."

"Why are you laughing like an idiot?! Hit the head?!" I look at my brother, confused.

"Let me see it" Vegas checks Venice's head to find the wound.

"I didn't hit my head. I just have a few scratches on my elbow, that's all. But you two are just the same."

"Don't jump to conclusions so fast. In a situation like this, everyone behaves the same way." We roll our eyes.

"Those are the faces I wanted to see. Please, little bro, help Vegas, okay?!"

"Haven't I done enough already?!"

"Vegas...do you take care of me?!" He stares at the asshole, who nods.

"What the heck are you saying, brother?!"

"Behave, little devil."

After saying nonsense, Brother Venice became drowsy and passed out in our arms.

"Brother! Brother!"

"Venice!"

...

Vegas' POV

"He is sleeping." The doctor said.

"Is he in a coma again?!"

"It is not possible to know when he will wake up again."

"Okay. Thank you, doctor."

I sit next to Venice. He sleeps peacefully.

I asked Dad to let Venice stay at home, since his dad is traveling. There's no reason for Venice to go back to the hospital. He will be cared for in our home.

And with that...

"Why do I need to share a room? This house has so many rooms. You're being petty."

I glance at Venice. Why do you want to punish me in every possible way, Venice?!

"You should be thankful that I'll let you stay here until Venice wakes up again."

"Simple. If he goes home with me, you don't have to put up with me."

"I'm tsking care of Venice...this is final. You can leave if you want."

"I'm not leaving my brother."

"Little Vegas, shut up and come." Macau appears at the bedroom door.

Surprisingly, the little demon shuts up and follows my little brother out of Venice's room.

When you asked me to take care of you, you wanted me to take care of your little brother too, didn't you? Why?

Obviously, I have no answer.

...

Little Vegas' POV

"Are you talking to me now?!"