37 - A warm side

Vegas' POV

While I tried to make Pete jealous of me and confess his feelings, I was the one who succumbed to him.

Seeing Kinn talking to Pete, who was smiling at him and blushing, my heart was filled with an anger far greater than I've ever felt against Kinn for any other reason.

Kinn can always win... he can take all the glory. But he can't take Pete from me.

No one can take Pete away from me.

I was pissed as I climbed the stairs to my room, Pete right behind me.

I figured we would have a violent argument because I felt that way.

But with Pete, I just can't.

I felt scared.

I was afraid that he would leave me.

I couldn't bear it.

There was nothing to do but be honest with him.

I like him.

If I ever knew love in childhood... I found it in a new form now... that I never experienced before.

The love I feel for Pete renders me defenseless...but at the same time it gives me strength.

Because I can dream...

...for better days...with him.

On the bed, we are facing each other, lying on our sides.

I lift my torso slightly to kiss Pete.

"Your heart is beating faster than mine... is that normal?" Pete question me worried as he places the palm of his hand on my chest. He is left-handed like me...a small detail that I always pay attention and makes me feel good as we share something in common.

"Why wouldn't that be normal? I'm excited to be here with you without you cursing me out in your mind."

"I don't do that! You're my boss...it would be dumb of me..."

"You think out loud, Pete..."

"Ow..." He makes a face like he's been caught doing something really wrong.

"I don't mind..." I kiss his neck very lightly...going down to his collar bone. "I like it when you curse me while moaning and trembling...it means I'm doing it right, isn't it?!" I tease him.

"...!..." Pete turns red, frowns, and turns his face away.

"Why are you so shy about it?! Haha..." I nuzzled him.

"I'm not!!...you're too graphic..." He mutters...

"...admit it...you like everything I say and do..." I take Pete's hand and make him feel the muscles of my lower belly until close to my groin...

He tries to retract his hand, but I don't let him...

His timid, hesitant touch sharpens my senses.

He doesn't even touch me, but feeling the warmth of his hand near my cock makes me aroused.

"Vegas...are we going to do that again...?!" Pete's voice is low and soft as he closes his eyes to better feel my kisses on his body while his warm hand caresses my skin guided by mine...

I get back to his lips...and kiss him tenderly.

"Do you want it?!" You screamed a lot in the bathroom...maybe I overdid it..."

"MAYBE, you say?!"

"Doesn't your lower back hurt?!

I release his hand and carefully rub my hand on his lower back... massaging the area using the heat of my hand.